Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3i IncCES2022Media ReleaseNewsPivoPivo Real EstateWGAN Forum Podcast

3i Wins CES 2022 Innovation Award with Pivo Pod X (for Pivo Real Estate)16184

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
3i Media Release
---

Pivo Pod X

3i Wins CES 2022 Innovation Award with Pivo Pod X (for Pivo Real Estate)

Seoul--(Newswire) January 6, 2022 -- 3i (3i, CEOs Ken Kim, Jiwuck Jung), a metaverse technology company including artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), and virtual reality (VR) says it won the Innovation Award at the 2022 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the largest information technology (IT) and home appliance exhibition.

According to 3i, the product that won the Innovation Award is its Pivo Pod X (for Pivo Real Estate virtual tours); which is being unveiled at a CES event ahead of its launch in the first half of this year. 3i is focusing on promoting its product power by participating in the event as a direct exhibitor in the metaverse field and demonstrating it to buyers, media and consumers around the world.

Pivo Pod X, a new model with auto-tracking function based on artificial intelligence, can move in both horizontal and vertical axes, so it supports up to 60° vertical movement and 360° horizontal movement when shooting video with a smartphone.

In addition, it is an optimal creator solution that can create various contents using dedicated applications (such as Pivo Real Estate virtual tours). It helps to create a higher level of content by filming a more dynamic range of activities. In addition, the user's experience has been improved with the battery life maintained for 24 hours.

3i composes a variety of Pivo product lineups, including Pivo Pod X, depending on the user's purpose. With the auto-tracking function, AI tracks the movements of people, animals, and objects to provide a service optimized for shooting exercise-related videos or presentation videos. In addition, the desired space can be created as a Pivo Real Estate 3D virtual tours through Pivo Tour iOS and Android App, making the space more lively.

3i, which is developing technology and expanding its business through success in attracting an investment of [$23.2 million] in 2021, has been used by 100 creators selected by the LinkedIn 2022 Creator Accelerator Program, the world's largest business-specialized social media, following receiving this Innovation Award. The market awareness is increasing, with Pivo being selected as the product they want to make.

3i CEO Ken Kim said, “I am delighted that Pivo’s technology has been recognized by winning the CES Innovation Award.

3i Overview

Founded in 2016, 3I is a platform business that connects Pivo’s Smart Pod hardware and applications as its main business. Beamo is also a 3i brand. In particular, it has related technologies such as AI so that anyone can easily and better use the real world experience in the digital world by using the leading technology to capture, share, and collaborate with real content and information in the digital space. Website: 3i | Pivo Real Estate

Source: 3i via NewsWire | @PivoRealEstate
Post 1 IP   flag post
Create/Host
Pivo 360 Tours
San Jose, California
PivoRealEstate private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @DanSmigrod for sharing this milestone for Pivo and 3i Inc.

Indeed, Pivo Pod X a new project by Pivo (3i Inc) has been nominated and won the CES 2022 Innovation Awards.

For all the members of WGAN who are currently at CES or planning to be there tomorrow. We are delighted to invite you to join us and learn more about our products and connect with our staff at #CES2022 Central Hall of Las Vegas Convention Center, booth #18845 .

Post 2 IP   flag post
101437 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?