Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
So...I'm at a scan and things are very routine. I press SCAN on the Ipad, walk into the other room and

!! BANG !!

[Redacted]

My camera fell to the concrete floor. I set it back up, camera was still on and I pressed SCAN again. I worked...

...for a 1/4 of a turn then stopped.

My camera is USELESS. $4,500 down the drain. Business is on hold and I have 17 scans scheduled for the rest of the week that I will have to reschedule.

NIGHTMARE x 10.

The good news is I am FULLY covered for my camera because I bought insurance on it with no deductible.

I am not at liberty to say what Matterport did but I can say they were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING...AMAZING.

Please, please, please...BUY INSURANCE. Don't wait, do it now. BUY INSURANCE.

BUY INSURANCE!!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe those here that are local to your area can help you out?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@StevenHattan

Ugh! Please let me know via PM if you would like free referrals of Matterport Pros that you can engage to keep your clients happy (if you do not have a loaner, or some other solution).

Glad you have your Camera insured. For everyone else ...up to $15,000 in camera and related insurance is included in the ...

We Get Around
Essential Launch Marketing Tool Kit
for Matterport Service Providers

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
That would be nice if Dan got fellow local providers to come to the rescue and let you borrow theirs (even for a fee)or do the jobs. It would be great to collaborate too. Good luck!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GlennTremain

Great idea ...

@StevenHattan

If you do not already have a solution, the We Get Around Referral Network can connect you with Pros that might loan or rent the Camera to you to complete jobs until you have a Camera replacement.

(Sounds like you have an solution already in place.)

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
CharlesMcKenna private msg quote post Address this user
Steven, can you tell us where you acquired this policy?
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GlennTremain @CharlesMcKenna

About the free $15,000 Camera and Gear insurance, there are options for other kinds of insurance that comes with the We Get Around Essential Launch Marketing Tool Kit.

We consider insurance coverage essential for Matterport Service Providers, so we included it in the Kit.

How We Do This

The Kit includes a $288 rebate for an annual Professional Active Membership without indemnification in the Professional Photographer of America (PPA) association.

PPA Membership includes:

1. PhotoCare for Basic Equipment Insurance (Up to $15,000) The insurance is provided by their Insurance Partner, Lockton Affinity.
2. Option to buy General Liability Insurance and Indemnification
3. PPA Membership includes a ton of other benefits too, including business forms for photographers

We Get Around curates the essential marketing tools for Matterport Pros to be successful faster.

Dan

Video: How to activate PPA Equipment Insurance

Post 7 IP   flag post
CharlesMcKenna private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, Dan! Always Johnny on the Spot!
Post 8 IP   flag post
101717 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?