Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanHostingMatterport Classic PricingPricing

Anyone else get their Matterport 100 scan business hosting plan...16129

Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
Hey y'all.

Did anyone anyone else out there get their 100 scan business plan bumped up to 125?

We have 2 hosting plans, a 100 and a 50. I used the 50 for stuff that will be very long term. The 100 was for more transient residential real estate scans. It required quite a bit of culling to stay under 100 every month. THEN, last month I noticed that our 100 was now $125. Weird.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab of email received from Matterport on 23 December 2021.

@Expertise

I could imagine that the Matterport Cloud account with 100 scans is a Matterport Classic Plan?

On my Annual Pay Pro Account, I am nearing the 300 scan limit. If I go over, I would get charged $19 for up to an additional 50 spaces.

Perhaps something similar kicked in on your account? (Please see screen grab above)

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I have gone over my hosting limit on my classic plan. I have got the same email and only today noticed that they are actually giving us some time to go back under the limit till the end of the month. I thought they'd charge us extra $19 no matter if we stay over the limit or go quickly under it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I have never gone over. Will have to check invoices to see if I'm being charged more.

I made a typo in my original post, which makes it unclear. My 100 space classic plan has now morphed into a 125 space classic plan.

So no one else with a 100 plan now has a 125 plan?

Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Mine does not say anything like this. It has not been topped up yet with extra 50 spaces and my account says I have 117 of 100 spaces.

I have heard stories on MOUG from others about something like this happening to their plans but mine always has stayed on 100 as a limit.
How much do they charge you monthly for 125 spaces classic plan?
Post 5 IP   flag post
$309 USD for 125 spaces now. Was $309 for 100 spaces.

I think they did this to fix a glitch in their pricing. Previously, you could have TWO 50 space plans at $129 each, so $258 per hundred while the 100 space plan was $309.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101636 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?