Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603D ShowcaseAdviceReal EstateThreeSixty Tours

Time to create a Virtual tour16082

View/Share
360 Photos
Miami, Florida
threesixty_tours private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

how long on average does it take you to create a virtual tour of a house? excluding the time it takes to take the pictures.

thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
I have experience using Zillow 3D Home tours. After taking pics at the house and uploading the tour, I arrange the photos in a sensible order, check all the links to make sure they are pointing in the right direction, and check that there are backlink connections. For a house with three bedrooms and normal living area, that process takes me about 30 minutes.

I have shot a couple Matterport tours, a couple really big (150,000 square foot warehouse and a 7,500 square foot home) that took a LONG time to shoot. And another "regular" home, about 2,000 square feet. Once the model comes back from Matterport, I found there was less to "connect" than with the Zillow tour. If you add tags to the Matterport that can take time. But I think for a regular house, checking the tour and maybe trimming some of the model can be done in 20 minutes.

I am SURE there are others here with far more experience on both these platforms who could add a reply!
Post 2 IP   flag post
View/Share
360 Photos
Miami, Florida
threesixty_tours private msg quote post Address this user
that sounds reasonable from what i have seen.
Have you tried using threesixty.tours? its free to WGAN Standard or Premium members.

Thanks for your input.
Hadi @threesixty_tours
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?