Video: Eberl Doubles Business Development Success with Matterport | Video courtesy of the Matterport YouTube Channel | 3 December 2021

Transcript (video above)

Phillip Morris: We are the sons and daughters of people that are making a difference for people that were hardest hit in worse times. Whether it's Hurricane Ida, whether that's Hurricane Katrina. We're not going back in time to the Polaroid days. Nobody is going to reach out and grab a Polaroid camera to take a clean photo, and attach that with a paperclip into the paper file, to put into the filing cabinet for the next 12 years. That's something of the past.

With Matterport, I'm able to take a desk adjuster or somebody that's never even got to the field, and take them and see exactly what I'm looking at, and put it in their hands. Send in their e-mail. These days, people are asking a lot more questions of their insurance company. I want to see what you saw. I want to see the document that was given.

I want to see the report that the adjuster gave. Having that scan and be able to walk them through along with the narrative, this will be a whole lot easier to palette versus just sending them a couple paragraphs on an excerpt that they're putting it in underwriting file.

At the end of the day, a really good or really savvy adjuster, doesn't need 10,000 things in his toolbox. He needs the right things in his toolbox. And, if you got an iPhone, you have your digital camera, you've got your scanner, you've got your level, you've got all these things built into your phone, why not have the ability to have the capability of the Pro2 to be able to create that 3D scan, but also to be able to have that in your pocket everywhere you go on every single plane.

Married together, both Apple, iOS and Matterport, are giving every adjuster the ability to be that next-generation adjuster that they bring, is going to want to have them come to their home and their business.