Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
How toJordan NielsenTipsTrainingVideo

Video: 5 Elements to incorporate in your Real Estate Videos!15908

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: 5 Elements to incorporate in your Real Estate Videos! | Video courtesy of Jordan Nielsen YouTube Channel | 4 November 2021

Hi All,

Is this video (above) helpful?

Or, got a video tip to share?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Make sure you know if the agents brokerage has any brand qualifications for videos. I started shooting within a Sotheby's brokerage which didn't allow for any type of on screen graphics. Some MLS's can also be pretty stringent on branding rules

When I deliver video's to my agents I include both a branded video as well as a un-branded MLS compliant version with the actual video files and the YouTube links & embed codes. I understand the YouTube shows related Videos but, it is also the #2 search engine in the world so, I use it for more reach for the property/agent

Talking head (agent videos) are great but, can be time intensive especially if the agent hasn't prepared or is uncomfortable on camera
Post 2 IP   flag post
Greg Paterson
Founder/CEO
MVLmedia
London, Ontario Canada
MVLmedia private msg quote post Address this user
This is exatly why my company now offers real estate photographers and Matterport providers with HELP adding video service to their business with no video editing experience or video knowledge at all.

We help them learn how to make professional videos, get the right equipment, camera settings and do all their video editing for them

Here is a video done from one of our clients that knew nothing about video or video editing and now offers video services....

https://player.vimeo.com/video/579073221

I will create a new post to give you all a link to a page we created for anyone who wants to add real estate video to their services. It will include some Youtube videos from a professional videographer and Youtuber we recommend to learn anything about real estate videos and photography. He is amazing.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
One of my smartphone "banger" videos

Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch

Nice work!

I noticed that you used a lot of short clips. But...you sequenced them in a way that it was easy enough to get a layout of the home. There is a trick to that because quick clips can fall short of giving a good feel for the flow of a home. This video provides some helpful ideas of how to show enough for the viewer to see where the camera is moving, yet cutting out unneeded transition shots. I have used speed increase (I noticed you did that a few times) on clips but using that too much can get the viewer feeling that they are on a carnival ride.

Shot on a smartphone?... Quality is very acceptable for most properties! Again, nice work! Thanks for sharing.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Dataventurer

The video above was shot on the iPhone 11pro Max with Moment's 18mm wide-angle gimbal was the Smooth 4
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
A Zhiyun Smooth 5 & Crane M3 are due out shortly (I believe in the next couple weeks) I'll probably end up picking up both but, will likely pick up the Smooth 5 out of the gate

Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I reached out to Zhiyun and was told that both the Smooth 5 and M3 will be available in our their next Monday ~ I believe the smooth 5 bundle will be approx $300 or just under and the M3 bundle will be approx $500 or just under
Post 8 IP   flag post
101636 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?