Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DiscountsSalesSavings

Matterport Pro2 3D Camera | Black Friday/Cyber Monday Coupon Codes15880

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Adorama Website | Amazon Website

My Case Builder

---

Adorama Website | $2,795 as of Friday, 29 October 2021

---

Amazon Website | $2,795 as of Friday, 29 October 2021

Amazon Website | $2,845 as of Friday, 29 October 2021

Amazon Website | $2,895 as of Friday, 29 October 2021

Amazon Website | $2,995 as of Friday, 29 October 2021

Amazon Website | $2,995 as of Friday, 29 October 2021

---

Matterport Website | $3,395 as of Friday, 29 October 2021

Matterport Special Offers as of Friday, 29 October 2021

Matterport Internal Sales

Matterport Pro2 3D Camera | Coupon Code | Discount Code

Hi All,

I could imagine that Matterport will offer 2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday discounts.

As I spot these Matterport Coupon Codes / Matterport Discount Codes, I will post them to this We Get Around Network Forum discussion (below).

If you spot a Matterport Coupon Code / Matterport Discount Code before I do, please post here.

If you are an Amazon Prime Member, you likely will get:

1. the lowest price
2. free shipping
3. free return shipping for 30 days (and potentially longer: "For the 2021 holiday season, most of the items purchased between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2022. Learn more about Return Policy"

Amazon Website

---

No one plans to drop their Matterport Pro2 3D Camera, but if you buy a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera from Adorama, you can get:

3 years of Drop and Spill warranty coverage for $150 (Terms and Conditions)
5 years of Drop and Spill warranty coverage for $199 (Terms and Conditions)

(When you put the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera in the shopping cart, you will see this option. Here are the Terms and Conditions.

Screen Grab from Adorama (once you place a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera in the Shopping Cart)

Adorama VIP360 Club | Underneath Add to Cart, check the box: "Yes. I want free two-day shipping with the VIP360 membership" to see this popup.

The two Adorama offers would be a plus for buying from Adorama, plus you may be able to get free, fast delivery.

That might save some angst!

---

Got questions about buying a Matterport Pro2 3D Camera?

Best,

Dan Smigrod
Founder and Managing Editor
We Get Around Network | WGAN-TV
Atlanta
DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com

P.S. Thank you for using We Get Around Network (Dan Smigrod) affiliate links (above and below) for:

Adorama
Amazon
Matterport Inside Sales
My Case Builder

Matterport Gear curated by We Get Around Network Founder and Managing Editor Dan Smigrod
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
That blue Ipad case is no good in terms of using it with a strap. They offer you to put strap ends into holes made of rubber. The ends made of thin polyester strings and I am quite sure it won't take much time for the strings to rub through these holes and your iPad will be on the ground crashed. The only way to overcome it is to connect the strap to the plastic parts at the back.

It is not so nice when the Ipad is on your neck but at least plastic will be much harder to break than rubber.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101429 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?