Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Help WantedMarketing

20 Questions>KoaWare Single Property Website1587

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

20 Questions: KoaWare | Create Single Property Websites

At 2 pm EST Thursday (11 April 2016) - in this thread - I will interview KoaWare Founder Alex Gustafson. (His company is Remark. The brand is Koaware.)

KoaWare is an easy-to-use, customizable Property Site & Virtual Tour platform that generates new leads & sells listings faster.

Here's an example of a Single Property Website we created for one of our clients, using KoaWare. (including buying the domain)

403rivercliffpoint.com

Plus, these two other examples we created with KoaWare ...

Branded – Custom URL / 2 Years

www.1060morleyavenueneatlantageorgia.com

Un-Branded – Default URL / 2 Years

www.koaware.com/1060-morley-ave-se-atlanta-ga-30312-usa/u

"KoaWare’s proprietary software delivers form, and function, to showcase photos, video, Matterport 3D, Branding and listing information. Drag, drop, copy, & paste and you're ready to go faster than it takes to cook a piece of toast (trust us, we tested it)," KoaWare posted here in the MUG Forum.

Created by Real Estate Photographers, KoaWare isn't just a website builder, it's redefining the digital marketing process by giving you the tools to create and manage your sites, easily and quickly. We believe in powerful simplicity, meaning this is your new “headache-free” zone.

Every Property Site is delivered with Branded & Non-Branded links to be shared across your entire Marketing campaign. The KoaWare mobile-built sites enjoy the spotlight, and like to show off even more through email marketing, social media, and direct campaigns. Manage all of your tours effectively on your admin panel, and grow your business with the KoaWare scrolling call-to-action button!

"Atomic Chemistry is hard, but creating your marketing strategy doesn't have to be. Life gets busy, so let’s keep it simple," writes KoaWare.

@KoaWare is a Member of the MUG Forum and We Get Around Referral Network.

Alex lives in the greater Los Angeles area.

Join us live and feel free to ask questions too.

Dan

Video courtesy of KoaWare
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Reminder to "tune-in" for 20 Questions - live - at 2 pm EST tomorrow, Thursday (11 April 2016) - in this thread - I will interview KoaWare Founder Alex Gustafson. (His company is Remark. The brand is Koaware.)

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi Alex,

Thank you for being a Member of the Matterport User Group Forum and the We Get Around Referral Network.

And, thanks for doing 20 questions - live - with us today.

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Boston
KoaWare private msg quote post Address this user
Of course! Thank you for having me. You've built an incredible community with WGA!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Exciting to hear ...

Can you briefly describe the KoaWare solution? What's the big-picture overview?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Boston
I've been shooting real estate for some time now and as my business picked up and I started adding new services like Matterport I had trouble tying everything together in one easy-to-use website. Most "Virtual Tour" site builders were extremely cumbersome and created out dated websites that we couldn't show our clients. That's when we started building KoaWare.

Now to build a tour, we just drop our photos right on the homepage of KoaWare.com and paste the Matterport and video links as needed.

Our goal with KoaWare is to continue to provide simple yet powerful solutions to the tedious issues we are faced with in the business of Real Estate Marketing.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
I could imagine that you previously delivered photos one way, videos another and Matterport as a link (and embed code). Perhaps even other services like floor plans ...?

What kind of feedback do you get from real estate agents about receiving single property websites from you?

BTW, I use the term "single property websites" ... other names photographers or real estate agents use to refer to the description of this KoaWare service?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Boston
We love using the term "Single Property Websites" or "Property Websites". Many people still call them "Virtual Tours" but they are so much more than that now. When I think of a "Virtual Tour" I think of a 6 minute long slideshow with some classical music behind it - Not a website full of engaging content specific to that property! "Single Property Website" it is!

We've had excellent feedback from the agents using our sites. They are designed to look great on all devices and make it easier to generate leads. The ease of use is also a big plus for the agents too since they are typically very busy!
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Yes. Too bad the term "Virtual Tour" doesn't mean what we all think it should.

I noticed some MUG Forum posts where Pros may be taking 30 minutes to a couple of hours to create a Single Property Website.

How long does it typically take a Matterport Pro or Real Estate Agent to create a Single Property Website with KoaWare?

Perhaps you can share a video or screen capture in your reply too?
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

If you are just "tuning in" ... this is 20 Questions live with KoaWare Founder Alex Gustafso about his Single Property Website solution that integrates Matterport Spaces.

We'll have time for your questions too ...
Post 10 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Alex, thanks for a great product and for doing this online interview.

I'm looking at the example site 403 Rivercliff point. I'm the provider of floor plans for a lot of MP photographers. Right now the floor plans are displayed among the photography. Is there a way to distinguish the floor plans on your platform so they could be found quicker in case someone is looking for the floor plans in particular?

- Petra
Post 11 IP   flag post
Boston
When I first got started I would spend about 30 minutes coding each tour on wordpress and the end result was pretty bland.

With KoaWare it shouldn't take more than 1-2 minutes. The biggest time hog would be uploading your photos if they weren't sized for web use (~1800px). Here's a video we have built that shows the process from start to finish: https://youtu.be/DDQyr0THrIo We cut out things like uploading and digging through your Matterport and youtube channels for the embed codes.

Post 12 IP   flag post
Boston
Hi Petra,

Thanks for tuning in! Sounds like you provide a very valuable service. We still draw them on site in some cases!

We can help separate the floor plans for you and have some custom solutions available for this use. If you've built a tour, you can email the floor plans to support@koaware.com and we can add a new "Floor Plans" section for you!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Alex, much appreciated
Post 14 IP   flag post
Boston
You got it Petra!
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@KoaWare

Recently, we deliverer this Single Property Website - created with KoaWare - and the client loved it ...

www.403rivercliffpoint.com

Our client specifically wanted the street address to be the URL for the Single Property Website.

While this was super-easy and super-fast to add to the listing, can you describe the steps and time it took me to do this?

---

By the way, we used ....

1. Blue-Sketch to create the floor plans. (@PetraSoderling company)
2. Real 3D Estates to create the video
3. We Get Around Associate Photographer and Architect @YairYepez to scan the house
4. @KoaWare to create the Single Property Website
5. Our client provided the still images via Dropbox. She engaged her still photographer for this project.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Boston
Yes! After you upload your photos and finish customizing your tour you can click "Save and Publish" at the top. There you can choose which tour package you'd like along with the domain name. Just type the domain you'd like and if it's available it will be set up instantly once you've completed the check out process!
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Alex,

Yes. It was that easy for me. I was actually surprised how easy it was to add a custom URL to the Single Property Website

You mentioned packages. Can you list the different KoaWare packages and pricing please?

Dan
Post 18 IP   flag post
Boston
Yes - we offer packages starting from FREE if you're a [We Get Around Referral Network] member! All [Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Referral Network] get 1 free basic tour per month.

Our basic tours without the custom domain (.com) cost $9 for one year and $14 for 2 years.

With a custom domain and instant domain setup, tours cost $39 for one year and $49 for two years.

We also are working on bulk memberships for agents/Matterpeeps who are interested! You can contact us at support@koaware.com for more info.
Post 19 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
That's great!

Anything to add to these two lists?

I can imagine KoaWare ...

Benefits to a Matterport Pro

1. Differentiate marketing plan (bundle or optional extra)
2. Own the visual storytelling solution relationship
3. Consolidating all visual storytelling solutions from the Pro

Benefits to a Real Estate Agent

1. Differentiate marketing plan to win more listings
2. get more buyer and seller leads
3. help sell the listing faster

For context, what's your pitch to the agent to engage you for Matterport Spaces + Single Property Website?

What's the agent's pitch about the KoaWare Single Property Website solution to win more listing presentations?
Post 20 IP   flag post
Boston
Speed and ease are a huge component of KoaWare since this is such a fast paced industry. All of our solutions keep your busy workload in mind while we work on simplifying the complex processes.

When we pitch our Matterport, video, photo and floor plan services through Remark Visions the KoaWare site IS our presentation. We just send a link with everything and it never fails to impress. On the flip side, the agents we work with do the exact same thing in their listing presentations. Not many agents offer all of this great content, so being able to show it all in a fully dedicated and responsive website is a huge benefit!
Post 21 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Yes. You are either early or last: early and you have something unique to offer a client. Last, you are just playing catch-up to stay even. I'd say the MUG Forum community are all tech-savvy, early adopters.

About ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @KoaWare

Our basic tours without the custom domain (.com) cost $9 for one year and $14 for 2 years.

With a custom domain and instant domain setup, tours cost $39 for one year and $49 for two years.

Please comment about branded and non-branded Single Property Website and/or what a non-custom URL looks like. Example?
Post 22 IP   flag post
Boston
Great question! MLS (In most regions, if not all) doesn't accept any sort of branding so KoaWare instantly creates 2 URL's for you.

One branded and one non branded. See below for one of Dan's sites in branded/non-branded formats:

Branded

http://403rivercliffpoint.com

Non-Branded

http://koaware.com/403-rivercliff-point-marietta-ga-30067/u
Post 23 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Alex,

Yes. It's great that you offer both branded and unbranded.

All,

Below is what I see in my Koaware dashboard for this Single Property Listing example ...

Alex,

Two questions before my closing comments (and then open up questions to others) ...

1. Have you seen - or have - other use cases in mind for the KoaWare Single Property Website solution?

2. A question that I have not asked you that you would like to answer?

Post 24 IP   flag post
Boston
Great thanks for posting those screenshots!

Yes we've actually had a number of FSBO clients who are finding use in our single property sites. Many will actually have sign riders printed with the websites on them.

A word of advice - keep the domain short and sweet! If you're giving someone the domain name in passing or putting it on a sign in front of the property, a short domain will be more memorable, which will get you more visits!

In addition to the question Petra asked about floor plans, we're happy to help anyone who would like another section for the plans. Just shoot us an email at support@koaware.com with the published tour URL and your floor plans. We are more than happy to add them for you!
Post 25 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

All,

Let's open it up for questions from the Matterport User Group Forum community. If you have already used the KoaWare Single Property Website solution, please share your impressions too.

Alex,

As you know, We Get Around considers the KoaWare Single Property Website Service so essential to helping Matterport Pros succeed, we include a monthly, Free basic Koaware Single Property Website in the:

We Get Around
Essential Launch Marketing Tool Kit
for Matterport Service Providers

And, one free basic monthly KoaWare Single Property Website in the We Get Around Referral Network Basic, Standard and Premium Membership Plans.

Compare Membership Plans | Summary of Benefits | Join

Alex, thank you again for joining us for 20 Questions and for being a MUG and Referral Network Member.

Your Matterpeep,

Dan
Post 26 IP   flag post
Boston
Thanks for having me Dan! Always a pleasure to chat with you. The MUG Referral Network has been a major part of the success we've had with the service side of our business, Remark Visions and I'd recommend it to anyone in the Matterport business.

For any more info on KoaWare feel free to shoot us an email at support@koaware.com or visit koaware.com! Happy Property Website building!
Post 27 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@KoaWare

Thank you for featuring We Get Around in the Koaware Blog where you show a Single Property Website of the week.

And, thank you for including the link to the property:
www.5011GreenPineDrive.com

Dan

Post 28 IP   flag post
Boston
You're very welcome @DanSmigrod! Each week we'll showcase a Property Site from one of our user's as part of our #KoaWareSpotlight series. We know how much work goes into creating great content for clients, so we want to highlight the beauty of seeing it all come together!
Post 29 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

New to Matterport? Check out this Single Property Website solution.

Best,

Dan
Post 30 IP   flag post
101437 31 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?