Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Content Delivery PageFeature SheetsFloor PlansMVL Media

Photographers can now offer agents free feature sheet software!15866

Greg Paterson
Founder/CEO
MVLmedia
London, Ontario Canada
MVLmedia private msg quote post Address this user
Myvisuallistings now has added feature sheet software samples to their "Media Delivery Pages".

Sample here:
https://www.myvisuallistings.com/delivery/318172

Just another reason to use this service as you can now offer all your clients free feature sheet software.

www.myvisuallistings.com.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV My Virtual Listings-#2561-How To Create Feature Sheets Short Story | Entire WGAN-TV Show

WGAN-TV My Virtual Listings-#2558-Delivering The Media Workflow Short Story | Entire WGAN-TV Show

@MyVisualListings

That's great news that My Visual Listings added Feature Sheet Sample option within the the Media Delivery Page. Thanks for sharing.

Hi All,

If you are competing with other real estate photographers in your market, Feature Sheets are a great differentiator to help make your competition irrelevant. Please see:

✓ WGAN-TV My Virtual Listings-#2561-How To Create Feature Sheets Short Story (above)

My Virtual Listing Media Delivery Page – in additional to delivering various digital assets such as a Matterport tour and photos - also helps you market your Add On additional services such as Custom Video.

For clarification, let's say your client orders a Matterport tour and photos, but not a Custom Video. When you send your Matterport tour and photos via the My Visual Listings Media Delivery Page, you can include a sample Custom Video so that the client goes, "Ah! I did not know that you offered that service. I would like that Add On." Please see:

✓ WGAN-TV My Virtual Listings-#2558-Delivering The Media Workflow Short Story | Entire WGAN-TV Show (above)

Here are screen grabs of the 2-Page Sample Feature Sheet that @MyVisualListings provided this link.

Screen Grab: Side 1 of 2 | Example of My Visual Listings Feature Sheet

Screen Grab: Side 1 of 2 | Example of My Visual Listings Feature Sheet

Questions about eitherMy Visual Listings [b]Content Delivery Page or Feature Sheets?[/b]

Best,

Dan

My Visual Listings
Post 2 IP   flag post
101421 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?