Video: Atkinson McLeod Customer Testimonial | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 26 October 2021

Transcript (video above)

We [Atkinson McLeod] are a London-based estate agent.

We're right in the center of London. We deal with property sales and property lettings.

We do a lot of property rentals. About 75 percent of the business is rentals. For me, Matterport really stood out, yet we've got a mixture solutions on the cameras we use are Insta360s, there is couple of Ricoh cameras.

We find the brokers, our agents, are able to go to the properties, carry out the tools themselves. The process is really very straightforward. We can start to market properties on behalf of our clients without prospective tenants needing to see them in big numbers.

It means that tenants, when we're showing them a property, they've already got a good idea of what they're looking at and they're not wasting their time in the evening, in the daytime coming to see something that isn't fit for purpose, I'd say our coverage on properties is 95 percent of the property we have in the market will have a virtual tour on it.

We tried to physically view properties less, I'd say now they're probably 50 percent, certainly from where they were before we had virtual tours.

In summary, I'd say the benefit for us is there is efficiency for us as a business. We can be quicker off the mark when it comes to marketing a property. Our sales guys can be more effective. Our clients love it. It's not like when you have photos taken and there's a processing period on getting them back, we can receive the instruction, have the keys on the property, and have the virtual tour completed the same day and then emailed out to the database and engaging with the virtual tours.