Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MatterTagsProblems

title bar blocks top of photo media in mattertags. Solutions?15764

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I'm curious what steps some of you do to have photos show up in a more visually appealing manner without the title bar blocking the top bit of the photo?

Here's what I'm referring to:

I realize I could add a top border to the photo so that it drops the part I want displayed a bit lower, but that seems a lot of work to do each time.

Any suggestions?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I usually add spaces or a description to move the image downward. Usually some resizing to get out of the header if you don't want to push down with description. I do not recall the image size in the past I had this conflict with. Been awhile.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ThinkLab private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D I think Captured or Treedis allows you to put in images better.

This has been the problem since day one, they had how many years to fix this, and its such I simple fix. The UI is still broken in Matterport they will need to hire very talented engineers to fix this, but might take them another 2 years to get this fixed. And we are rolling out the BETA next month 😂
Post 3 IP   flag post
101421 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?