Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasHow ToMatterFixPro2RepairsTips

Matterport Pro2 - top and bottom fallen off15750

SWalkerATL private msg quote post Address this user
I have a Matterport Pro2 and it fell off the tripod and both the top and bottom panels fell off. There was no additional damage done to the camera and it has completed several runs since then. Has anyone figured out how to secure these parts back on without having to send it off for repair? I live in Atlanta and would gladly take it in to a repair shop for them to assemble the 2 pieces, but I don't want to have to ship it off for something that will take 3 minutes to complete.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV Live at 5: Top 10 Matterport Pro1, Pro2 and Pro2 Lite Camera Repairs with @MatterFix Founder Mike Vorce | Wednesday, 11 November 2020

Transcript: WGAN-TV Top 10 Matterport Pro1, Pro2 & Pro2 Lite Camera Repairs

@SWalkerATL

Ugh! I feel your pain.

Perhaps Mike Vorce with @MatterFix can weigh-in about your broken Matterport Pro2 3D Camera.

About MatterFix

At MatterFix.io we provide fast and professional repair services for Matterport cameras. Being Matterport technicians ourselves we understand the importance of getting your camera back in service as soon as possible!

We can quickly repair any of the most common problems that cause a Matterport camera to stop functioning correctly. Our staff has a combined 20 years of experience repairing electronics. We also buy broken, damaged and non-working cameras.

1-Year Warranty included on all repairs.

Free! 12 months of WGAN-TV Training Academy Membership with repairs of $250 or more.

Flat Fee $250 Repair! - Introductory special - Flat fee repair price of $250! If your camera has one or two of these common problems, we will repair it for $250: (If we cannot fix your camera, we do not charge you anything (some issues can only be taken care of by sending your camera to Matterport).)

1) Damaged WiFi antenna
2) Damaged GPS antenna
3) Minor housing damage
4) Charging port problem
5) Needs re-assembly and testing

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Matterport
Camera
Repair Service
Gainesville, Florida
MatterFix private msg quote post Address this user
@SWalkerATL Here at MatterFix We offer a DIY repair kit for putting a Matterport camera back together and/or replacing the wifi antenna module (if the cable has broken off during the fall). The kit includes all of the needed tools, a replacement wifi antenna module, access to a detailed walk-thru video and, if needed, a Zoom or phone consultation to get any issues or questions resolved. The kit is $230 and it includes next day shipping in the US. Email (info@matterfix.io) or message me if you need more info or want to order the kit - Mike
Post 3 IP   flag post
101421 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?