Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdvicebugOutdoorsProblemsTips

Workshop Failed to Load (for specific model)1571

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Any one experience this problem? :

Workshop Failed To Load

We were trying out some exterior scans of outdoor spaces (basically creating a 360° view of vacant lots).

The scan seems to have been successful (we started it by a tree for an "anchor" position); however, I am unable to change the hero image/starting point as it will not let me into the WorkShop. I'm guessing there is some issue with the scan being of an exterior space as I can still get into the workshop of my models of interior spaces no problem.

Here's the link to the model: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=9KrKUy84CMH (The model is essentially composed of one scan).
Post 1 IP   flag post
pirusan private msg quote post Address this user
The tour loads but it does not let you move around. You can only turn 360 degrees.

Dollhouse or floor plan is not enabled to see if you other scans have loaded or not.

Gus
Post 2 IP   flag post
There was only a single scan in that model, so it works as intended (to allow for a 360° pan), no different, I suppose than taking a bunch of photos and stitching them together into 360°.

The problem is that for whatever reason I can't load the workshop for this particular scan to change the screen image for start up from a black screen.

Maybe it's because it's not meant to have a single scan. We tried taking additional ones to allow to "walk around", but the lack of walls or backing caused additional scans to fail.
Post 3 IP   flag post
pirusan private msg quote post Address this user
I would have done three scans even moving the camera 1 ft. Up to 3 scans is free anyway

Gus
Post 4 IP   flag post
@pirusan That would have been a good idea. Thanks for the advice!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
I logged into two customers' account just now and Workshop is not working on either of them.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@PetraSoderling In my case it is only specific models where the workshop won't work... the others load fine. Is that the case for your customer's accounts?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hmm.. weird. The Workshop icon has changed for me and instead of the green/blue color box that says 'Workshop' it is now showing one or more screenshots from a room. This happens with all of my customer accounts right now. I've emailed MP, hope to hear from them soon.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101432 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?