Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CADCAPTUR3DDWGMatterport MatterPak

Can I get a DWG File from a Matterport MatterPak?15672

DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
I do not do these often and my client has this issue.
Anyone out there that can give me an insight here.

We still were not able to find a .dwg file for the CAD Plans. I tried converting the .svg files but it didn't work. Can you provide any insight here?

Also in the living room there are steps down from the foyer to the living room and they are not on the PDF plans you sent. Can these be added?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV | 7 Strategies to Sell Floor Plans as an Add On with CAPTUR3D CAPTUR3D Founder and COO Steven Kounnas | Episode 117 | Thursday, 9 September 2021

@DouglasMeyers

Easy, fast and affordable DWG from Matterport tours: order CAPTUR3D floor plans.

CAPTUR3D floor plan pricing is a flat $16 and includes:

1. 2D Floor Plan
2. 3D Floor Plan
3. Site Plan
4. Branded and Unbranded Floor Plans
5. Virtual Staging of the 3D Floor Plan
6. Multiple language support
7. Multiple file formats (such as, JPEG, PNG, PDF, DWG, RVT)
8. Various floor plan template (styles) choices (or create your own)
9. No CAPTUR3D logo
10. Turnaround that is typically overnight
11. Choice of measurements (SQ FT, SQM) or without showing measurements and/or room labels
12. Free changes
13. Custom labels (such as Garage or Carport or Living Room or Sun Room or Bonus Room (anything)
14. Custom size (match the image dimensions for your MLS to include with photos)
15. No size limit ( as big as an Ikea store ) and still just $16

Transcript: WGAN-TV 7 Strategies to Sell Floor Plans as an Add ​​On with CAPTUR3D

Best,

Dan

Receive free with this WGAN affiliate link for CAPTUR3D, $90 in credits: that's 5 free floor plans from a Matterport tour when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Shop Talk 7: TrueSketch, Floor Plans, the MatterPak, & a bit more about Backing up using Catalina | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 16 September 2020

@DouglasMeyers

My impression scanning this transcript (from the Matterport MatterPak video above):

Video: Matterport MatterPak Demo/Discussion for Biz Dev with Architects; GCs

There is no DWG file in a Matterport MatterPak. While it is possible to create a DWG from a Matterport MatterPak, it's NOT easy-peasy.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@DouglasMeyers

For what is in the Matterport MatterPak, please see this Matterport MatterPak Support page. (No DWG)

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
I thought the Matterpaks were for designers and that is the format they need.
I have already bought both floor plan and Matterpak. So is it $16.00 for the DWG file they are looking for and in the Matterport floor plan they did not include the steps that go down to the sucken livingin room.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@DouglasMeyers

✓ Matterport Floor Plans ($14.99)
CAPTUR3D Floor Plans ($16) | Includes the DWG that your client needs; 2D schematic Floor Plan; 3D Floor Plan and Site Plan

You can ask Matterport to re-do the floor plan with the missing content. (May be easier to just order it from CAPTUR3D and note on the order to include the sunken living room steps.

Based on the Scope of Work in your first post, it does not look like your client needs the Matterport MatterPak: just the DWG file from CAPTUR3D.

Am I missing something?

Note: In the AEC space, clients typically need a Revit (.RVT) or SketchUp (.SKP) file. These are NOT in the Matterport MatterPak. There are 3rd Party Companies that CONVERT the Matterport MatterPak to a .RVT or .SKP file (or other CAD file format).

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I have CorelDraw and and a plug-in for it that can generate DWG format from vector. If you want I can try to convert your svg file. I cannot guarantee it will work with your file. However I use CorelDraw to draw my artwork in it, then I use the plugin to generate dwg files from it to be sent to a laser cutter and it works just fine.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101425 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?