Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceHow ToMarketingQR CodesRealtorsStrategy

How to use QR codes for real estate marketing15641

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I'm now using QR codes on real estate sign riders in conjunction with my Show & Tour account, to help my real estate customers achieve success in selling property and acquiring new listings.

I have asked Josh at Show & Tour to consider integration of a soft paywall when somebody opens the link, requesting a first name and phone number to continue viewing the information - that's a great way to capture shopper into and convert that looker into a real lead.

Here is the workflow for what I am doing.

1. Combine your 3D virtual tour, photographs and listing information and agent info as a branded virtual tour experience. I use Show & Tour.

2. I created the sign rider in Photoshop by combining a few words and the QR code I was able to create online for free. I set the size to 6x24 and my local sign shop wanted a jpeg file, and that was pretty easy.

3. I sent the file to my sign guy and had it the next day. The next step is to attach the QR code sign Rider to the customer's real estate sign.

4. As you can see in the image for the agent the QR code is not tiny, so if somebody's pulling over and they take a picture of the sign, the QR code should be readable depending on how you decipher a QR code on your handheld device.

5. The agent now has a fully marketable sign that will inform and entertain and hopefully create a lead and a possible sale.

I think any one of you should be able to duplicate this quite easily and use it as a tangible value point on why real estate agencies should hire you and no one else.

Once the soft paywall is put in place capturing a name and cell phone number, this should be a really good thing.

Let me know what you think, and how you could possibly make this idea even better.

Scan the image yourself to see how your device communicates with the QR code and check out the tour of this amazing property for sale.

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab: QR Code to iPhone 12 Pro

@GETMYVR

Congrats! That's AWESOME! Thank you for sharing with the WGAN Community.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I have done full on custom brochure type signs in the past that are property specific

This particular one was on a home under construction

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: What is a Flowcode QR? | Video courtesy of Flowcode YouTube Channel | 10 June 2021

Video: Use Flowcode QR to sell more homes | Video courtesy of Flowcode YouTube Channel | June 2021

Video: Flowcode for Real Estate Professionals | Video courtesy of Flowcode Vimeo Channel | June 2021

@GETMYVR

I have been researching Flowcode recently for creating dynamic QR codes that include a We Get Around Network icon.

(The paid Flowcode tier includes unlimited Flowcodes – with your logo – and would enable you to have the link change depending on time-of-day, for example. Plus, you can order printed Flowcodes.

Here's the Flowcode landing page for real estate marketing.

In your workflow, once the house sells, you could re-use QR code by reprogramming the QR Flowcode-->URL.

This eliminates multiple trips to your sign person (and the real estate agent).

Does that help?

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
We were using QR codes like 5 years ago. They never really took off... until Covid.
They are great.

You could easily save money and time by having the riders printed in volume, and then printing the QR yourself on a laser printer on waterproof mailing label stock.

Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
@DanSmigrod I signed up for flowcode to demo the service and it looks cool, there's, however I tried scanning the barcode on my phone and it gave me a redirect URL which I'm not interested in at this time. It forced me to bounce!

Reusing the QR code is a great idea though thanks.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @GETMYVR
I tried scanning the barcode on my phone and it gave me a redirect URL which I'm not interested in at this time. It forced me to bounce!

I could imagine that the redirect is used for:

✓ enabling the reuse of the Flowcode (house sells; use the code for the next house)
✓ enabling statistics about Flowcode usage

Flowcode does offer a white-label URL. Perhaps that would solve your concerns?

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Inman (11 October 2021) It's time to pay attention to QR codes: Your future clients

---

Free 90 day trial of Inman with this WGAN Affiliate Code
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

---

Hi All,

Above is a QR code that I created using the Flowcode platform.

The QR code – and the resulting landing page that I created via the Flowcode platform was free.

While I would typically seek out a white label solution, I like the free code and free landing page created with the Flowcode platform.

You can see how I use this code – and a different one – in this online brochure displayed within the ISSUU platform.

How might you use a QR code in your business?

Dan

P.S. Here is another place that I use QR codes (please see the back cover).
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
I'm trying to get all my real estate agents to use them and it's beginning to show some real results, with my Scan to view 3d tour & qr code sign riders.

The main selling point for agents, is that this is an immediate way for you to capture the attention of a drive-by real estate shopper.

It takes them to their branded web page with all their information the listing info and the virtual tour and the photos.

It is, one of the strongest ways for a real estate agent to not only be the listing agent, but also selling agent.

Many agents are content just to get the listing fee when it sells, but how about it we can show them away to double their income!! This is how.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: New Service! E Brochure | Video courtesy of Virtual Open House Canada YouTube Channel | 30 June 2022
Post 11 IP   flag post
101432 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?