Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Extracted PhotosPhotosProblems

Matterport Extracted Photos: every shot is fuzzy (You too?)15620

ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I just did two home over the weekend, processed them. These two clients will not pay for extra photos and have been very happy with the extracted photos. I download all photos at max resolution and they work fine for webpages or listing. In the past they have looked great for use in this manor in the past, but this week just about every shot is fuzzy and just not that clear. The models processed faster but I know I will be asked about quality of the clarity. Has anyone else noticed this?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I only offer traditional stills but, this is a snapshot from my last matterport tour from last week:
(dropbox link is the full res)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/48y6k5q16j254zm/4618-S-Scenic-Dr-Coeur-dAlene-ID-83814-09202021_064408.jpg?dl=0

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
You might also try downloading an image or two individually to see if there is any difference in quality ~ I had noticed a week or two ago that I never received the packaged photos email. I had an agent that was looking for a couple shot of a skylight in a stair well I had missed so, I pulled a couple snapshots out of the tour before I could get back up to the property to re-shoot those couple of stills
Post 3 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch That is what I am use to and my agents would be happy with that. This is what I got this time around.

Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Did you try the individual image download to see if there is a difference in quality?

Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987 Share your showcase link to us, we can generate 16K x 8K panos for your to check the resolution.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch Single download no better if not worse.

@JuMP Here is the link to model.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=sYjizBorHQj

Thanks for all the input.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@ron0987 Please check your email for the pano from your showcase sYjizBorHQj.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron0987
Here is the link to model.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=sYjizBorHQj

Thanks for all the input.

I would try to generate photos again. I have just tried the same spot as the photo you have shown and it is quite clear and in great quality.

Post 9 IP   flag post
Update, I have gone thru and regenerated a hand full of new photos and not much change. I am going to try to send the model back for re processing to see if that will help.

@JuMP I have used and seen your work, the pano does look way better, the only question I have for you is there an app or program to extract photos that is regenerated thru your service? Using the snip-it tool in windows is just to cumbersome.

Thanks from all that responded.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@ron0987 Cannot understand, you use snip-it for what?
Post 11 IP   flag post
@JuMP in your process you get complete 360 pano's, in MP you use the edit command to take individual snapshots. That is what I need is to take individual snapshots from your HD panos. My question to you was are you aware of an app or program that will do that?

The only way I can think of is use snip-it and that is to cumbersome.

So are you aware of a simple tool that I can generate a single snapshot from the pano?
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@ron0987 Maybe you can try our panorama check page http://www.iit3d.com/pano/PanoCheck.html
Drop the panorama on this page and go full screen and take screen shot at the any direction you want.
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Insta360 player has a decent snapshot tool

Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@lilnitsch I just tried insta360 player. But seems like it can't support 16K x 8K panorama on my laptop.
BTW the zoom function is not ZOOM enough.
You should try our panorama check page http://www.iit3d.com/pano/PanoCheck.html.
Make sure your have enough free memory before drop the 16K x 8K panorama to our page, it may turn black screen if out of memory. You can close and restart your Chrome to clean the memory buffer.
Post 15 IP   flag post
101429 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?