Matterport Tour of The Cloister at Sea Island Resort, Georgia | Matterport Tour by Harlan Hambright

Matterport Blog (13 September 2021) Take a virtual vacation at The Cloister at Sea Island Resort - Harlan Hambright Architectural Photography enables visitors to walk through this exclusive location

"Besides allowing travelers and resort-goers the opportunity to explore and view the space before making a reservation, these scans are also impressive assets to clients looking to book weddings, meetings or larger events at the resort. Matterport digital twins also include links within each scan where guests can check out additional spaces and learn more about the benefits and activities that Sea Island Resort offers," says the Matterport Blog.

'“Sea Island is my biggest Matterport client — I have scanned hundreds of resort rental and real estate listings for them. They decided to go big with their virtual website and thus began a several-week scan-and-capture project of all of their campuses,” said Hambright. “I really like the Spa scan for Sea Island which you can access through the deep link in the porte-cochere. Explore the path down to the waterfall or chapel, or The Solarium in the Cloister,"' reports the Matterport Blog.

---

Related WGAN Forum Discussions that Include @HarlanHambright

Watch MSP Harlan Hambright Scan a Multi-Million Dollar Ocean-Front Home
Matterport Pro: Customer Journey: Harlan Hambright (St. Simons Island, GA)
Matterport Workshop 3.0 Training with St. Simons-based Harlan Hambright

---

St. Simons Island, GA-based Matterport Service Harlan Hambright |Harlan Hambright Photography | St. Simons Island, GA | Photo by We Get Around Network Photographer Dan Smigrod