Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CamerasGiraffe360PlatformsWGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV Intro to GIRAFFE360 for Residential Real Estate Agents and Brokers15544

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN Platinum Member
---

www.GIRAFFE360.com | Book a Free GIRAFFE360 Demo

www.GIRAFFE360.com | Book a Free GIRAFFE360 Demo | Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live
GIRAFFE360 Camera | www.GIRAFFE360.com | Book a Free GIRAFFE360 Demo

WGAN-TV Intro to GIRAFFE360 for Residential Real Estate Agents and Brokers

Hi All,

Residential Real Estate Agents and Brokers have another option for shooting, viewing and sharing virtual tours of listings, including photography and floor plans that is now offered in 26 countries, including the United States (as of September 2021).

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 23 September 2021, my guest will be GIRAFFE360 Senior Account Executive Andrew Congleton (@AndrewCongleton) to discuss:

Intro to GIRAFFE360 for Residential Real Estate Agents and Brokers

Topics Includes

1. Backstory about GIRAFFE360 | Founded in 2016 | $6.3 million in funding: including $4.5 million in November 2019 | 120 employees
2. Show example of a GIRAFFE360 virtual tour, photography and floor plan (and interactive floor plan)
3. Show the GIRAFFE360 LiDAR camera (and describe features and camera setup: camera, case and tripod)
4. GIRAFFE360 two buttons on the front? (spoiler alert: Photos | Virtual Tour/Floor Plan) | 270 MP Virtual Tour
5. How long does each virtual tour scan take? Why does the camera rotate twice?
6. Show the GIRAFFE360 LiDAR camera scanning (indoors and outdoors)
7. Show the GIRAFFE360 shooting HDR photos (100º, 110º or 120º FoV)
8. How to charge the GIRAFFE360 camera? How long with the charge last?
9. Describe GIRAFFE360 "fully automatic room scanning"
10. Describe GIRAFFE360 "photography, floor plans and virtual tours are automatically uploaded"
11. Show examples of GIRAFFE360 96 MP HDR high-resolution images (and how created)
12. More info about GIRAFFE360 wide-angle HDR photography and professionally edited images (96 MP images)
13. Discuss the GIRAFFE360 claim: "The highest quality in the world!"
14. Discuss the GIRAFFE360 (color) 2D schematic floor plans with Room Labels and Dimensions
15. Describe why real estate agents - estate agents - in Europe like GIRAFFE360
16. GIRAFFE360 training includes?
17. Describe GIRAFFE360 video chat within the tour feature.
18. How are GIRAFFE360 camera upgrades handled?
19. What's included in the two GIRAFFE360 Bundle options?
20. How to get the GIRAFFE360 Bundle pricing options?

What questions should I ask Andrew during this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show?

Best,

Dan

GIRAFFE360 Websites and Contact Info

1. GIRAFFE360 Website
2. GIRAFFE360 Facebook Page
3. GIRAFFE360 YouTube Channel
4. GIRAFFE360 Twitter
5. GIRAFFE360 LinkedIn Page
6. Andrew Congleton on LinkedIn
7. andrew.congleton@giraffe360.com
8. WGAN Forum Member: @AndrewCongleton
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I do remember them and if I am not mistaken they kind of lend you their system and then charge quite a lot per tour.
I would like to ask if they are going to consider at some point to start selling their systems and offer some subscriptions so photographers can earn on making tours with their system.

At this point it looks to me like a tool for real estate agencies, not for professional photographers.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ThinkLab private msg quote post Address this user
This is going to change the whole Virtual Tour game in the real estate field. They have no hosting fees , and what is included with your shoot is just amazing : edited 96mb photos, floor plan , virtual tour edited ( and panos ) and video calling and you won't guess for how much? Matterport can not compete with them in a million years. And you can create Matterport transitions by just doing extra scans, they also have Lidar so soon can download point cloud also.

Workflow, go and setup , scan , hit button upload to cloud , done and onto next Job way faster than Matterport.

And the I still need to host the tours but don't scan anymore package is around $69.95 for unlimited tours hosted. So if you have 50 tours or 10,000 same price. So what now Matterport your move.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wingman
I would like to ask if they are going to consider at some point to start selling their systems and offer some subscriptions so photographers can earn on making tours with their system.

At this point it looks to me like a tool for real estate agencies, not for professional photographers.

@Wingman

About:

While GIRAFFE360 is designed and marketed to real estate agents and real estate brokers, I believe that real estate photographers can still get the GIRAFFE360 bundle. I will ask that question during this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show. I will also ask if Australia is one of the 26 countries that GIRAFFE360 offers the GIRAFFE360 bundle.

@ThinkLab

About:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ThinkLab
This is going to change the whole Virtual Tour game in the real estate field. They have no hosting fees, and what is included with your shoot is just amazing : edited 96mb photos, floor plan, virtual tour edited ( and panos ) and video calling and you won't guess for how much? Matterport can not compete with them in a million years. And you can create Matterport transitions by just doing extra scans, they also have Lidar so soon can download point cloud also.

@AndrewCongleton at GIRAFFE360 provided these examples of a:

1. GIRAFFE360 virtual tour (with interactive floor plan)
2. GIRAFFE360 floor plan (or see below)
3. GIRAFFE360 2D photos (3 of 9 examples below)

About:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ThinkLab
And the I still need to host the tours but don't scan anymore package is around $69.95 for unlimited tours hosted. So if you have 50 tours or 10,000 same price. So what now Matterport your move.

During this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show, I will ask also @AndrewCongleton at GIRAFFE360 about:

1. pricing
2. unlimited tours

Since GIRAFFE360 is designed and marketed to real estate agents, I believe the unlimited offer may be for unlimited tours of the agent's listings or the brokerage office (specific location) listings. I will get clarification on that.

@Wingman @ThinkLab Thanks in advance for watching this episode of WGAN-TV Live at 5. (5 pm EDT | +5 GMT) on Thursday, 23 September 2021.

Best,

Dan

GIRAFFE360 Tour courtesy of GIRAFFE360

GIRAFFE360 floor plan courtesy of GIRAFFE360
---

GIRAFFE360 2D photos (3 of 9 examples)
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
The Eagles' song "New Kid in Town" comes to mind!...

I noticed that this company showed up in the Forum here about 4 years ago. I was informed by the sale guy that they just started marketing in the U.S. about a month and a half ago.

I dropped my email on their site after seeing Dan's post yesterday announcing his interview, got a call a day later (today) from a sales guy. I didn't take time for a demo but did chat for a while about their offer and their target market. He sent me a follow up email with several links.

The clarity of the tours is stunning! Crisp and clear. The layout looks like a standard 360 tour (I guess not "3D" as some are distinguishing). The navigation is similar to a lot of other tour platforms, without the labeling and tagging that a platform like EyeSpy360 provides.

Their entry level offer is $179 startup and $279 per month for up to 4 tours, rollover of unused tours, so the subscription for a year provides 48 tours for that monthly fee. The next step up was in the $500 range, I didn't take interest at this point.

My interest was in the combination of excellent 360 photos, the device also takes 2D pics, plus photos can be pulled from the 360 scans. The camera takes multiple exposures and compiles an HDR picture automatically. This part of their offer looks like a real time-saver.

Second, a LIDAR-generated floor plan. That's worth $24 if you take measurements (TIME!) and send in a hand-drawn floor plan to Captur3D. And, the Giraffe360 floor plan displays on the screen as an easy and quick way to move around the property. I think floor plans are high on the list of helpful marketing media.

Thirdly, the captured media gets automatically uploaded to the Giraffe360 platform where their staff turns it into a tour and edited photos. THAT is a real time saver!

I discussed with the rep about their target market. This offering is definitely a unique combination of capturing ease-of-use and speed, photo/360 quality, and post-production turnkey delivery.

So the question for a photographer is whether the $80 cost per property (on the starter plan) provides enough room to charge above that cost. To make enough subsistence income, more than 4 properties would need to be captured each month, so the "nut" to crack would require some regular monthly volume to warrant the commitment at that cost level. So where I see this fitting in for a current real estate photographer is to create a new price point in their service list and create incremental jobs with a less-costly product than Matterport. I know a lot of agents decline subscribing to 360 tours for their listings because of the cost.

The other target market for Giraffe360 could be real estate offices where enough agents could be trained to use the equipment to produce pics and tours for all their listings. I know new agents are always looking for opportunities by holding open houses for listing agents in order to meet Buyer leads. A new agent who sees the opportunity here could offer to do the photography for a new listing to get an inside track on promoting that property to buyers. Just thinkin...

I am not ready to pull the trigger on this yet but I can definitely see how it could fit in because my target market segment is offering a package that can create business with agents who are not seeing the value investing in virtual tours for their listings.

One potentially BIG negative here for Giraffe360 is that their tours would not be picked up by Zillow and featured the way that Zillow's 3D Home and Matterport tours are with prominent positioning at the top of the Zillow photo carousel. I think the Zillow platform deserves consideration for how to optimize a listing to utilize their promotional features. That one issue gives me some cause to pause...

Here are the links I received from the sales guy:

The Giraffe360 Camera
Video Chat Virtual Tours Covid safe

10 reasons why agents need virtual tours

And here are a few examples of properties we've helped sell:

Furnished Home Interior and Exterior
Outside at Night
LA Condo
Wondrous Woods
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
This just received back after an inquiry into the higher volume package:

Pricing includes photos, virtual tours, and floor plans all with professional editing (Pictures edited and returned in 12 -24hrs, VT's and Floorplans 24-48hrs), as well as upgrades and roll-outs. Months roll over if not used.
Full package is 192 properties in a year, small business is 48.
1. Full (16 per month) Annual subscription - $549.00 per month/camera.
2. Full (16 per month) Quarterly trial run - $619.00 per month/camera.
3. Small Business (4 per month) Annual subscription - $279.00 per month/camera
4. Small Business (4 per month) Quarterly trial run - $349.00 per month/camera

All it takes to get started is $179.00 shipping and handling per camera. Giraffe covers the cost of the camera, billing starts when you receive the camera and is offered in Annual, Quarterly, and Month to Month payments.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan. Please ask them if they have tested their tours on a 4K display resolution output. I have just tried and it is completelly stuffing my desktop which has 32GB of RAM and Nvidia 4K card. I cannot even move my mouse, the whole PC responds in 5-10 seconds only. When I make display resolution settings less than 4K it starts working without any problems.
Post 7 IP   flag post
ThinkLab private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman @Dataventurer its really a no brainer.

1. No dollhouse view , so what? its a gimmick, how many clients clicks that button? And be honest.

2. The tours gets edited , no camera reflection also they can edit exterior etc. You can't do it with Matterport as we have been asking them for that for 6 years now.

But Matterport would rather setup a scanning network competing with us , then listening to what the people who built Matterport wants and needs. So I hope Giraffe takes thousands of their clients and users.

3. NO hosting FEES , no more paying $300 - $1000+ per month on hosting.

4. Super High Image quality.

5. Also no broken artefacts that you get with Matterport , look at their tours taken close to railings , doorways , glass and metal surfaces , zero. Why can't Matterport fix that as GEOCV never had that problem.

6. Multi Level and exterior shooting , no problem. Why use expensive Leica or waste time with cortex?
- for larger sites and AEC etc makes sense. But for what this does is perfect.

7. Less time on site , more captures per day, no more editing , perfect business model. Their CEO know what he is doing and that is why they will succeed.

And they are innovating and refine their tech, I know there is some interesting stuff on their dev map going forward. And they also really listen to their users feedback and take their customers serious.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Dataventurer

Thank you for researching and sharing here ...

@Wingman

About: Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wingman
Thanks Dan. Please ask them if they have tested their tours on a 4K display resolution output. I have just tried and it is completely stuffing my desktop which has 32GB of RAM and Nvidia 4K card. I cannot even move my mouse, the whole PC responds in 5-10 seconds only. When I make display resolution settings less than 4K it starts working without any problems.

Okay. I will ask during the WGAN-TV Live at 5 show. ...

@ThinkLab

Thanks for sharing your insight ...

Here's another virtual tour example that GIRAFFE360 shared with me:

✓ GIRAFFE360 House Example

Best,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
Senior Account
Executive
Giraffe360
Atlanta, Georgia
AndrewCongleton private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone! Thanks to @DanSmigrod for helping us spread the word and great to see the rest of you sharing your feedback. It's fun being the new kid in school!

@ThinkLab - your research is excellent, and thank you for the kind words. I've let Mikus (our CEO) know about your post, it's encouraging to hear.

@Wingman - we have customers on both the real estate and photography side of things. It looks like @Dataventurer received pricing from us and shared it here. For photographers doing 16 properties a month or more, tours, floor plans, photos, and remote viewing is $35. Unfortunately, our tours aren't supported in 4K. I don't think this is currently on our roadmap, but if it changes we'll make sure to share the information here for your reference.

@Dataventurer - your post is spot on, you definitely get where we are coming from. One thing I'll add in regards to labels is that we fully support them, and our editing team will add them to virtual tours for our clients.

If anyone has any questions for us, feel free to send me a message or email me at andrew.congleton@giraffe360.com
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
GIRAFFE360 Tour courtesy of GIRAFFE360

@AndrewCongleton

Welcome to the We Get Around Network Community. And, thanks for joining the discussion.

I am looking forward to you being my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 23 September 2021.

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: GIRAFFE360 NEW CAMERA - model 3 | video courtesy of GIRAFFE360 Youtube Channel | 8 May 2019

GIRAFFE360 Tour courtesy of GIRAFFE360.

Transcript (video above)

I've been having dreams about a better real estate sales process for years. I wanted a real estate sales system like a Swiss watch, hand as a rock, perfectly cut, and with an awesome design and then I met GIRAFFE360.

For years, it's been a struggle to take quality photos and floor plans at the same time. GIRAFFE360 in that sense is a game-changing device because it not only solves this problem, it also delivers much more besides, with just a push of a button, the camera creates marvelous HDL photos that are stitched and edited for you online.

Built-in, radar laser technology, allows the camera to create the floor plans and while measuring, GIRAFFE360 automatically captures a 270-megapixel virtual tour for your website or for a VR headset.

From the outside, the GIRAFFE360 camera offers a clean, sophisticated appearance.

With a simple two-button interface, it is easy to use, while the automatically rotating head implies the powerful capabilities behind the sleek exterior.

There are no restrictions on where you can use it, large rooms, small rooms, gardens, industrial spaces, or a tiny bathroom, it works in every single environment. Perfect wide-angle photography is created by shooting three to six photos in HDR, which are then stitched together into one single image.

The quality is so good that you can post this picture on the largest billboard in London, and it will look perfect. During the 3D scanning process, the camera makes around 200,000 laser measurement points and captures a total of 18 HDR images. The magic is in the fact that the camera does everything by itself.

It even sends the files automatically to a Cloud-based post-production service and the whole package of files will be delivered to your email. GIRAFFE360's camera with its online service should save you up to 90 percent in costs when creating real estate promo or sales materials. Consistency in quality with just a push of a button. Basically, it's my dream come true.
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: How a virtual tour can help sell your home for the best possible price | Video courtesy of The Property Centre YouTube Channel | 15 June 2021

Hi All,

In this video (above), UK-based The Property Centre Stroud Branch Manager, Nick Ponting, talks about how The Property Centre real estate brokerage leverages the GIRAFFE360 Camera/Platform to help home sellers get the the most money – faster – with the least amount of stress (only qualified buyers doing actual walk throughs).

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 23 September 2021, I will ask my guest, GIRAFFE360 Senior Account Executive Andrew Congleton (@AndrewCongleton), to discuss how real estate agents are already using GIRAFFE360 camera/platform (like The Property Centre):

Questions that I should ask Andrew on the show?

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan

Transcript (video above)

When it comes to selling your home professional photos are essential. With more buyers searching on Rightmove and Zoopla than in any other way, eye-catching imagery is vital to make your home stand out from the crowd. Over the last few years, property marketing has changed massively.

Buyers want to see more than just photos. They want and expect virtual tours. When it comes to those, there is no better way of promoting your home than with our GIRAFFE360 technology.

This is how it works. Quite simply, we place the camera in the center of each room. Inbuilt lasers and sensors scan over 200,000 points to capture every single detail. We do that for every single room and space.

So when they're put together, they create an immersive tour which captures the very feel and dimensions of your property. Better still, the interactive map design allows potential buyers to walk through your home at their own pace, whilst given them the sense that they are there in person.

As a result, you can be safe in the knowledge that all physical viewings are from serious, qualified, and vetted buyers. Selling your property with our GIRAFFE360 technology gives you a home a huge advantage over other properties for sale.

It'll help you sell quicker and for the best possible price. To find out how our technology and expertise can get your property sold, contact one of our local offices today.
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: How a virtual tour can help sell your home for the best possible price | Video courtesy of The Property Centre YouTube Channel | 15 June 2021

Video: Introducing GIRAFFE360 to our Churchdown and Stroud branches | Video courtesy of The Property Centre YouTube Channel | 30 October 2020

Video: Welcome Giraffe360 to our Cheltenham branch! | Video courtesy of The Property Centre YouTube Channel | 14 October 2020

Hi All,

In the first of two videos (above), UK-based The Property Centre Stroud Branch Manager, Nick Ponting, talks about how The Property Centre real estate brokerage leverages the GIRAFFE360 Camera/Platform to help home sellers get the the most money – faster – with the least amount of stress (only qualified buyers doing actual walk throughs).

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 23 September 2021, I will ask my guest, GIRAFFE360 Senior Account Executive Andrew Congleton (@AndrewCongleton), to discuss how real estate agents are already using GIRAFFE360 camera/platform (like The Property Centre):

Questions that I should ask Andrew on the show?

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan

Transcript (video above)

When it comes to selling your home professional photos are essential. With more buyers searching on Rightmove and Zoopla than in any other way, eye-catching imagery is vital to make your home stand out from the crowd. Over the last few years, property marketing has changed massively.

Buyers want to see more than just photos. They want and expect virtual tours. When it comes to those, there is no better way of promoting your home than with our GIRAFFE360 technology.

This is how it works. Quite simply, we place the camera in the center of each room. Inbuilt lasers and sensors scan over 200,000 points to capture every single detail. We do that for every single room and space.

So when they're put together, they create an immersive tour which captures the very feel and dimensions of your property. Better still, the interactive map design allows potential buyers to walk through your home at their own pace, whilst given them the sense that they are there in person.

As a result, you can be safe in the knowledge that all physical viewings are from serious, qualified, and vetted buyers. Selling your property with our GIRAFFE360 technology gives you a home a huge advantage over other properties for sale.

It'll help you sell quicker and for the best possible price. To find out how our technology and expertise can get your property sold, contact one of our local offices today.
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

www.GIRAFFE360.com | Book a Free GIRAFFE360 Demo | Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live

Hi All,

Reminder: This WGAN-TV Live at 5 show is this Thursday, 23 September 2021.

Best,

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Video: Invest and doing business in Latvia | The Story of GIRAFFE360 | Video courtesy of LIAALatvia YouTube Channel | 29 June 2020

Hi All,

In this video (above), GIRAFFE360 Founder and CEO Mikus Opelts talks about the roots and vision for GIRAFFE360.

Reminder: This WGAN-TV Live at 5 show is this Thursday, 23 September 2021.

Questions I should ask our GIRAFFE360 guest on the show?

Best,

Dan
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

@Wingman
@ThinkLab
@Dataventurer

Thanks for your input/questions (above).

Just double-checking if you have additional questions that I should ask @AndrewCongleton on WGAN-TV Live at 5 show tomorrow, Thursday, 23 September 2021?

The show airs live in the WGAN Forum (above) and on the WGAN-TV YouTube Channel.

Reminder that you can also email @AndrewCongleton at: andrew.congleton@giraffe360.com

(Or, book a demo at: www.GIRAFFE360.com

Best,

Dan
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Hi All,

Questions that I should ask @AndrewCongleton on WGAN-TV Live at 5 show today, Thursday, 23 September 2021?

The show airs live in the WGAN Forum (above) and on the WGAN-TV YouTube Channel.

Reminder that you can also email @AndrewCongleton at: andrew.congleton@giraffe360.com

Best,

Dan
Post 18 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Hi All,

@AndrewCongleton will demo GIRAFFE360 Remote Viewing WGAN-TV Live at 5 show today, Thursday, 23 September 2021.

Best,

Dan
Post 19 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV | Intro to GIRAFFE360 for Residential Real Estate Agents and Brokers with GIRAFFE360 Senior Account Executive Andrew Congleton (@AndrewCongleton) | Aired: Thursday, 23 September 2021 | Episode: #118

Hi All,

Everything you want to know about GIRAFFE360 in less than 60 minutes (Video above)

Feel free to post your follow-up GIRAFFE360 questions here for GIRAFFE360 Senior Account Executive Andrew Congleton (@AndrewCongleton) or email: Andrew.Congleton@GIRAFFE360.com

Best,

Dan
Post 20 IP   flag post
101421 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?