Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DiscountsMatterport Capture Services ProgramSales

Matterport Sale: 25% Off Capture Services On-Demand through 30 Sept. 202115524

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Matterport eBlast (Thursday, 2 September 2021)

---

Matterport eBlast Includes

We are kicking off the commercial real estate buying season by offering all captures ordered before September 30, 2021, at 25% off*.

*The 25% discount will be applied as a credit to your Matterport account after the completion of the Capture Services order. All Capture Services orders must be submitted prior to September 30th [2021] to be eligible for the 25% discount. Cancelled orders are not eligible for the 25% discount.

Source: Matterport eBlast

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
This email seems to be going out to everybody, my wife received this email directly from Matterport even though her email has never been associated with my business or MP. So are things not going good that they are buying email addresses to send ads nationwide?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987

For clarification, is your wife's email address being used as a Matterport Collaborator on your Matterport Cloud account?

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Shawn_P private msg quote post Address this user
Quite the annuity they’ve created for themselves. Sell the camera to individuals, then compete with the people you sold the camera to.
Post 4 IP   flag post
No not at all that's why I was shocked that she got it. Her email never Associated with my MP account that's why I was shocked.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Shawn_P private msg quote post Address this user
To you as well
Post 6 IP   flag post
I got the routine MP informational blast and then my wife got hers talking about this. I don't know what it said exactly because she deleted it and her trash empty's automatically. But she did read a little of it and told it looked similar to what I received. So again I don't know what MP is doing. I just felt it was just was an e-blast to a lot of people.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101641 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?