Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D RenderingsRDRenderingsSeekBeakTosolini Productions

[R&D] Using 3D renders to simulate interactions in a 360 space15465

Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user

This prototype leverages multiple combinations of 3D renders to simulate interactions inside an immersive space. Using the #nocode platform http://seekbeak.com, we stacked various 360 renders and linked them together while keeping the same orientation. The result is a smooth transition between panoramas, with the illusion that hotspots can turn features on / off in the virtual environment.

While we didn't pursue all the possible render combinations in this demo, we found it useful to list the features of each panorama in an Excel sheet. In this way, we could easily identify the destinations for each hotspot.

And here is the link to the SeekBeak tour.

Special thanks to our 3D artist Waldemar Scafarelli.
Post 1 IP   flag post
EaglePrecision private msg quote post Address this user
SeekBeak be used to show before/after of a virtually staged interior (or even multiple virtually staged interiors) for comparison? I can see use for a builder who offers multiple interior options (e.g., various kitchen designs).
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Maestro @Tosolini

Flawless transitions!

That's amazing!

Thanks for sharing and showing what's possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglePrecision
SeekBeak be used to show before/after of a virtually staged interior (or even multiple virtually staged interiors) for comparison? I can see use for a builder who offers multiple interior options (e.g., various kitchen designs).

Great use-case!

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
@eagleprecision @dansmigrod thanks! As you suggest, there are indeed several use cases. I could even see training as one of them
Post 4 IP   flag post
EaglePrecision private msg quote post Address this user
Also, without trying it, it looks like it would be easier to set up than 3DVista - your thought?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
@eagleprecision I started using SeekBeak several years ago and I'm very happy about it. It's purely a SaaS offering, so there is no offline capability. The developer is very responsive, and its support is first class. We also use 3DVista, which has probably a more modern UI being a real app, and slightly more features. My suggestion is to give SeekBeak a try for sure.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101432 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?