Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentGoogle My BusinessHow ToMarketingVideo

Video: How to set up, optimize your Google My Business page15434

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: How to set up, optimize your Google My Business page | Video courtesy of Jimmy Burgess YouTube Channel | 25 July 2021

While this video uses real estate agents as an example, the training works for real estate photographers too.

From the Jimmy Burgess YouTube Channel

This video explains how Realtors can use google my business to generate more real estate reviews and recommendations, magnify their real estate marketing plan, and help them rank higher in google search.

Heid Harris out of Raleigh, North Carolina with the Home Sweet Heidi Team powered by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices York Simpson Underwood shares the value Google My Business has brought to her real estate business. We go step-by-step on:

1. How to set up your real estate Google My Business Page
2. How to add a bio to your real estate Google My Business Page
3. How to link your website to your real estate Google My Business Page
4. How to add photos and videos to your real estate Google My Business Page
5. How to add posts to your Google My Business Page
6. How to generate referrals for your Google My Business Page

Source: Jimmy Burgess YouTube Channel

Other tips for optimizing Google My Business page?

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I would add a good virtual tour of an agency as Business inside view for Google Maps and as an addon a 3D tour for an agency website with all agents captured and details provided for every agent visible with information about each in a tag.

However we are talking about REAs. If they do not want to use 3D tours to help with their vendors' sales it is kind of hard to believe you will find any good marketing person who would like to listen how you can help them to get more clients from Google Maps.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101636 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?