Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ProblemsQuestion of the DayScanning

Question of the Day: When a Matterport can not be done, do you charge?15416

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Question of the Day: When a Matterport tour can not be done, do you charge?

Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Monday, 16 August 2021:

When a Matterport tour can not be done, do you charge?

Best,

Dan

P.S. This WGAN Question of the Day was inspired by this WGAN Forum post by @PWIMAGING in this WGAN Forum discussion:

Question of the Day: What do you do when listings are not Matterport ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @PWIMAGING
I have had very few that were not scan ready. That said I figure that’s as good as it’s going to get, and scan. The clients comment usually is something along the lines of, they were told what needed to be done. It is what it is….

I think would be a good topic too add, how do you handle a property that you arrive at and can’t scan due to it not being ready. For instance remodeling materials or tools left onsite. Unpainted areas etc.

Phil
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Sacramento, California
dmcquade private msg quote post Address this user
By official policy, we charge $99 for cancellations within 12 hours and full fee if we ring the doorbell. However, in reality, we almost never charge and use it as more of a motivation tool. The only time I charged a no-show fee was a realtor who kept sending us to sketchy properties because they didn't want to go there themselves ... so we charged here the full fee ... which she didn't pay ... but we didn't hear from her again so problem solved.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101636 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?