Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 CamerasBeamoBeamo PathfinderNewsVideo

Video: (New) Beamo Pathfinder 360 Camera for Enterprise Digital Twins15333

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: (New) Beamo Pathfinder 360 Camera for Enterprise Digital Twins | Video courtesy of 3i Inc. YouTube Channel | 29 July 2021

From the 3i Inc. YouTube Channel

What if you could bring to light all of your blind spots?

Beamo Pathfinder is our new spatial camera that makes site surveys 30% faster. Capture a 360° view of your facilities to create an immersive digital twin, in minutes.

You can now send fewer people onsite, and start bringing buildings online. Access your digital twins on the go anytime, anywhere, and teleport onsite at the speed of 5G.

With Beamo, our enterprise-grade digital twin solution, you can easily share an immersive view of your sites and avoid miscommunications. Beamo allows everyone to find the right information and keep detailed records where needed. Unify your remote teams under one intuitive platform to support the whole lifecycle of your facilities.

With Beamo, take your remote collaboration to the next level — connecting people & places.

Beamo, is an enterprise-grade digital twin solution for mission-critical facilities and remote sites. Delivering speed and agility, Beamo creates a dynamic digital twin that you can explore in the closest detail – conduct remote inspections, maintain equipment remotely, collaborate with your team, and provide immersive tours of your most critical assets.

Beamo’s state-of-the-art hardware and software platform is the foundation of our solution and allows you to capture 360-degree images through a guided process, leading to a 30% reduction in capture time. Our Visualization Engine is a patented technology that uses highly tailored computer vision, AI, and machine algorithms that translate 360-degree captures into living, immersive digital twins.

Beamo Official Website
Beamo on LinkedIn
Beamo on Twitter
Beamo on Facebook
Beamo on Instagram

Source: 3i Inc. YouTube Channel
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
How long will it be before the lawsuits begin for the term "Digital Twin"?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@lilnitsch

Other companies have been using "digital twin" well before Matterport.

For example, I heard "digital twin" at SPAR3D conferences problem 2-3 years BEFORE Matterport started using it. All companies were using it as a generic; thus, I used lower case in describing "digital twin".

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Beamo - Make digital twins 10x faster | Video courtesy of 3i Inc. YouTube Channel | 3 August 2021
Post 4 IP   flag post
101729 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?