Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CAPTUR3DMedia EmbedNews

New Feature! CAPTUR3D launches direct Media Embed for Matterport scans15123

CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
CAPTUR3D is happy to announce the launch of the new Media Embed feature for your Matterport virtual tours!
πŸš€
You can now embed videos, images and GIFs directly into your Matterport scans!

βœ… Resize and move media to fit anywhere (blank TV screens!)
βœ… No upload limit on media files
βœ… Media also viewable in Dollhouse

Currently this is for uploaded files only (mp4), however we will soon be launching the ability to embed media directly from Youtube and Vimeo URL's

Please let me know if you have ay questions at all! If you're not already a CAPTUR3D user, as a WGAN member you will receive 90 free credits (worth $90 USD!) when you sign up. You can do so via this special WGAN link: CAPTUR3D

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
If this does what I think it does, it’s a monster great game changer!
Post 2 IP   flag post
ukvisualimmersion private msg quote post Address this user
This sounds fantastic, one thing I am hoping is that it functions correctly and is reliable. I have been using something similar but it is quite glitchy which makes it difficult to sell into clients with confidence.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Home3D
If this does what I think it does, it’s a monster great game changer!

If you mean that example in 3D Vista with a live person talking in a still tour you may be able to mimic it but I guess it may come with some hard work simply because a Matterport Pro 2 cannot do any videos. So it can be hard to match exact position, height and field of view using another camera for recording video.

But if it is with some solid colour wall background it may work if you use a video camera sitting on top of a pro 2.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
@AlexHitchcock Can you tell us anything about pricing?
Post 5 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Shakoure apologies for my delayed response, I seemed to have missed this before. Pricing for Media embed is included in our one-off $7 fee. This also includes vanity URL, all tour overlay options, detailed analytics, Single Page Website and more! Your first few tours are completely free when you sign up via this special WGAN link: https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN
Post 6 IP   flag post
101633 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?