Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

Matterport Scan Completion Email to Client15098

Dubai, UAE
michaelakinyemi private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I was wondering if I could do better when it comes to sending emails to clients upon completion of the Matterport scan.

I would appreciate if anyone can share best practices or email template that can be used to advise clients of job completion and sharing of the virtual tour link/iframe code.

I feel this final step is quite critical and I want to be sure that it’s being done correctly.

Thanks in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
I would highly recommend Show & Tour for deliverables, as that's what I use. Very fairly priced and you can literally use it on every client. In addition you can add videos and images and create a unique branded web page with email capture for the agent. You should check it out. visit their website

Most of my tours have the video highlight reel so in my messaging I will let them know that they have a branded URL, and unbranded and MLS URL, and an unbranded URL that is set to autoplay the video highlight tour once it's clicked on online and loaded, by adding &ts=1 to the end of the Matterport tour URL.

There are many more options but I suggest the type of deliverable page that Show and Tour can offer you.

Here's an example of a branded page of a recent job I completed [url=https://repix360.com/4590-stone-rd-lockport-janelle-rohring] https://repix360.com/4590-stone-rd-lockport-janelle-rohring/
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelakinyemi If it is a capture only job of Matterport, maybe a showcase report in PDF would be a good content when you send email to your customer. Would you please provide your showcase link, so that we can generate a PDF showcase report to you for reference.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
One solution

Show and Tour! Awesome deliverables and easy as pie

Leave your email address I’ll send you a sample what I send to my clients.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101641 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?