Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ObjectionsQuestion of the DayTips

Question of the Day: How do you answer, "The house will sell anyway."15071

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Wednesday, June 9, 201:

How do you handle the objection:

"I don't need a virtual tour, the house will sell anyway."

Also ...

Transcript: WGAN-TV 74 Reasons Real Estate Agents Buy Virtual Tours

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
VirtusRealis private msg quote post Address this user
"The house could sell without you also..."

I also have with me a picture of the tiny storefront of a local real estate agent (21 years of activity). He has no pictures, no screens, nothing. Only handwritten cards with 5 lines about the houses stuck on a metal frame in a gloomy space. Then I say : "See, actually you could save money".

More seriously, I explain how they will save money and time stopping going back and forth for useless visits.
After that, I ask if they prefer to be the first to use this technology or the last.
Post 2 IP   flag post
trueview360s private msg quote post Address this user
The house is very likely to sell for more with more exposure and a complete marketing package. Studies show that listings with walk through virtual tours sell for 9% more. Don't leave money on the table for you or your client.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
@trueview360s: True! Those listings I've shot with tours and full HDR photo coverage tend to lead to multiple offers / over asking price contracts / out-of-area buyers / sight-unseen purchases / favorable closing conditions. While that's a feature of the overall market, having better media clearly leads to these situations more often.

I also make agents aware that the media choose reflects on their reputation so that they will continue to get listings, even when the market isn't so favorable.

Keith
Post 4 IP   flag post
BenAdgie private msg quote post Address this user
“Let’s sell it for more.”
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
You attract more intelligent and pre-qualified buyers.

Future home sellers are scanning the market and they're paying attention to who has professional photography and realistic virtual tours on their listings as they secretively vet real estate agents as potential listing agents.

This is your chance as an agent to shout to the world, that I am the best in to market your home in the digital age, hire me.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101620 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?