Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,022 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 44 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Collaborators

Tip-Adding a Matterport Account Collaborator150

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
If you are adding a Collaborator to your Matterport account (whom already has a Matterport account), the Collaborator will need to use a different email address than s/he uses for his/her Matterport account.

Presently, a given email address can only have ONE Matterport account associated with it. (as of 15 February 2015)

I imagine - and hope that - this will change in the future. (I added it to "Wish List" for 3D Workshop.

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
JohnBecker private msg quote post Address this user
I currently do models for my own business and for a rental management company, which has its own account and for whom I am a collaborator. I use different email addresses to log in so Capture knows which account I'm uploading to. I don't know how else it could tell.
Post 2 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
I wanted to collaborate with another user and potentially transfer my models over to his account but it doesn't look like that is a possibility right now.

I sold my camera and I'm still paying $50/mo. for hosting because I've got models that many people are using in their news articles. If I stopped paying they wouldn't work anymore

Not sure what to do other than maybe re-upload on to my friend's account, though it would create a whole new model.
Post 3 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
How many models are you hosting Doyle? Do you still have them saved on an iPad? Maybe we could work something out. Alex
Post 4 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
I do still have them on my iPad, a friend of mine is a member on here and local to me so we'll just upload them to his account at some point in time.

I only did 8 models between Aug 14 & Jan of this year. 2 of them were just tests, then after selling my camera earlier this month we've had Architech3di do 3 models with 4th schedule! Funny how that works
Post 5 IP   flag post
101268 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?