Video: Introducing iGUIDE PLANIX - Create Amazing 3D Tours and Accurate Floor Plans | Video courtesy of iGUIDE YouTube Channel | 25 May 2021

iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit Video: "Better than 'Best in Class'"

Hi All,

With a nod to photographers in the know, this iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit video states "Better than 'Best in Class'" referring to Matterport.

The iGUIDE PLANIX video targets real estate photographers and notes that a 3,000 SQ FT can be scanned (LiDAR + Ricoh Theta Z1) in less than 15 minutes to create a 3D tour and professionally drafted floor plans.

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan

Transcript (video above)

Announcer (00:00):
Introducing the photographer's 360 camera. This is iGUIDE PLANIX, incredibly fast, able to capture 3000 square feet in less than 15 minutes with the same reliability photographers have trusted since the beginning of iGUIDE in 2013. iGUIDE cameras are being used around the world and have already mapped over 400 million square feet.

Now, with a custom designed camera combined with professionally drafted floor plans, accurate measurements and engaging 3D tours have never been easier to create. Growing your real estate photography business is now easier, faster, and more affordable than ever before.

Now you can offer 3D virtual tours and floor plans your clients will love without adding hours to your work day. Automatic stitching and data alignment as you move through a property, high performance, real world conditions and a user interface designed with photographers in mind optimized to use on any device. In fact, with just one button on your smartphone or tablet, you can capture everything.

Announcer (01:07):
One press results in a full 360 degree image and thousands of laser measurements. Those measurements are then used by professional drafters to create accurate floor plans and a 3D tour redesigned to be lighter, more compact and part of the gear. The integrated RICOH THETA Z1 adds to the quality and reliability of the system.

When combined with LiDAR, the Z1's features make for a camera system even better than best in class. Z1 owners can also purchase the core system alone and save. Our professional stitch software is included allowing you to configure your 3D tour before it's drafted, giving you full control over what's included in the tour and what's not.

Advanced pro-level features make it easy to edit images, changing white balance, exposure and making the tour look the way you want. Access and manage your data through the iGUIDE user portal. So simple and at a price point allowing you to grow your team with multiple operators up and running in just minutes. Easier, faster, more affordable, this is the iGUIDE PLANIX.

---

Free Text Reminder: Text Me 5 Minutes Before Air!

WGAN-TV Live at 5: iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit versus Matterport Pro2 Camera

Hi All,

How does the iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit compare to the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera for:

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, June 3, my guest is Greater San Francisco-based Hopscotch Interactive Founder Emily Olman (@Hopscotch). Emily is a long-time Matterport Service Provider (since 2015). Hopscotch Interactive has five Matterport Pro 3D Cameras and one iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit.

WGAN-TV Live at 5: iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit versus Matterport Pro2 3D Camera by a Long-Time MSP

I invited Emily to be my guest when I saw her video (so we could do a deep-dive comparison of the iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit versus the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera.

Video: Is this the Matterport Killer? iGuide Planix versus Matterport

What questions should I ask Emily on the show?

Best,

Dan