Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360RumorsDSLRInsta360 One RInsta360 One XInsta360 One X2Kandao Qoocam 8KMadventure 360Mi SphereMic TyRicoh Theta SC2Ricoh Theta Z1VersusVideoXPhase S2XPhase X2

Video: The best virtual tour camera 2021 Theta Z1 vs XPhase X2 vs DSLR14960

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: This is the best virtual tour camera 2021 Ricoh Theta Z1 versus XPhase X2 versus DSLR | video courtesy of 360Rumors YouTube Channel | 24 May 2021

360Rumors Video: The best virtual tour camera 2021 Theta Z1 versus XPhase X2 versus DSLR

From the 360Rumors YouTube Channel

Which is the best virtual tour camera 2021? Is a 360 camera better than a DSLR? Is your 360 camera good enough for virtual tours? How can you get better image quality from it? Here is an honest review and comparison.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

0:00 Intro
1:48 Ricoh Theta SC2
2:55 Kandao Qoocam 8K
4:42 Insta360 One X2 (similar to One R and One X)
5:57 Mi Sphere / Madventure 360
7:28 Theta Z1
8:44 HQ Method 2 Signature Look for 360 cameras
10:14 XPhase S2 vs XPhase X2
12:55 XPhase X2 problem
15:00 DSLR or mirrorless camera for virtual tour

Source: 360Rumors YouTube Channel
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
No question here, a good DSLR on a Nodal Ninja 6 or equivalent beats the others in quality. However it's also more work and an extended workflow to achieve that quality.

Bottom line for me is that DSLR is the best way to go for clients willing to pay for quality on virtual tours that will be used for years. Think business tours, hotel common spaces, senior living centers, private clubs, etc.etc.

For residential real estate sales that will be used once for a few weeks or months, stick to one-shot cameras like the Z1 or equivalent.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Leon11 private msg quote post Address this user
I’m using my Z1 for regular tours and to keep records for some landlords, as I keep learning, that dslr looks so good
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with @Home3D but the problem is fewer people are willing to pay for quality or wait for the product. Everybody is expecting a quality product within 24 hours. So it use to be limited camera's and software. Now having so many camera's, so many software's it hard to balance just the right equipment/software for the right price. I have a developer who wants the DSLR quality but when given the quote we are back to the Matterport. Which is still a good product.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101646 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?