Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CAPTUR3DDIYTrainingVideoVirtual Staging

Video: CAPTUR3D Masterclass: Learn about DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport14816

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

5 free floor plans from a Matterport tour when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]

Video: Masterclass: Learn about Virtual Staging | CAPTUR3D | Video courtesy of CAPTUR3D YouTube Channel | 5 May 2021

---
Use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account and receive 90 credits.

That’s enough credits, for your choice of five (5) floor plans/site plans or 90 photos retouched or apply your credits to whatever CAPTUR3D service of your choice. [That's a $90 credit towards an CAPTUR3D service.]
---

WGAN Forum Related Discussion

WGAN Free Service: Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live

Virtual Staging of a Matterport Tour - in CAPTUR3D – by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini)

WGAN-TV: How to DIY Virtually Stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D

Hi All,

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 13 May 2021:

How to DIY virtually stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini)
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
For the Forum's general interest...

I have prepared two examples of this great new Virtual Staging solution. Both homes mix virtual staging with real staging, which I find useful for demonstrating that while the virtual 3D pieces are not yet fully realistic, they mix pretty well. I have complete confidence that the Captur3d team is going to take this across the finish line with their upcoming plans. Here is a note from Alex Hitchcock:

- - -
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! You'll be pleased to know that we are currently in the process of:

- Expanding our asset library to have more real estate AND commercial/business staging options (the next 2-3 weeks)
- Including a 'no-code' engine to convert 3D and 2D objects including video into GLB format (June)
- Using data compression algorithms to deliver assets in 3-4x quality than they are at the moment
- Updating directional shadow and lighting on assets to add even more realism
- Looking into potential video tutorials for using Blender to convert jpegs and video in the meantime (pending). I have recorded a tutorial for converting FBX files to GLB using blender here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCuRc1gORhs&feature=emb_title

- We are also soon to release custom Mattertag icons and spatial audio in the next 3-4 weeks

I will be sure to keep you posted on the above as everything evolves. I look forward to seeing more talk on the WGAN forum! Very exciting times!

Thanks,
Alex

- - -

While I never hold innovators to a fixed schedule, I'm very excited about this team's work.

Now, back to those examples I've created. This home is 20% Virtual Staging:

http://Home3Dstaging.com

And this home is 80% Virtual Staging:

http://vStaging.us
Post 2 IP   flag post
101646 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?