Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MP2EmbedMPEmbedWP3D Models

MPEmbed and WP3D Models: Do enhancements in MPEmbed or WP3D Models?14815

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
There may be a conversation about this on the forum but I'm taking the lazy and I hope faster route. I signed up for MPEmbed yesterday and I'm working on a tour for a six million dollar house.

I was able to take the MP ID number and put it into MPEmbed. Over on WP3D, I adding the map, realtor info, etc on WP3D.

The question is how do I merge the two together. MPembed has all the easy toggles and sliders.

WP3D has a place for premium MPEmbed users but the tools look different and more complicated. There must be an easy way to do this.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
I'm interested in answers to this as well. I've used WP3D Models for five years (very happy!) and MPEmbed on and off, mostly through its version installed within WP3D Models. I concur that it is confusing that the two are so different and the available features seem to be different.

I'd love to hear from MPEmbed itself on this subject, and/or WP3D Models. I'm a fan of both looking to make greater use of both!

Thanks.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
MPEmbed asked me to contact WP3D last night.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
I did write to Ross Peterson and asked him to please post whatever solution he may have here in the forum.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WP3D Models
Tech Team
DanielBenion private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and I appreciate the phone from @fotoguy yesterday.

We are working on some other enhancements to WP3D Models at the moment, but refreshing the integration with MPEmbed would be a worthy item to include into our backlog / roadmap for this year.

I'd love to hear more specifics about the features that you'd most like to see incorporated on the WP3D Models backend, and then we can reach out to our friends at MPEmbed to see if / what they can make available as part of refreshing the integration.

It'll take some time, but it sounds like it's worth looking at it again so you can get more value / benefit from both applications.

Thanks for the feedback and look forward to your additional thoughts!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
I was working on my tour last night and it seemed that at least some of the changes there showed up on WP3D. For instance, I did the blurting as you move from one pano to another and it flowed through. Also the mini map. It may be all of the changes made on mpembed will flow through. Does anyone have more information on this?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
If users are using the free version of mpembed, it makes sense to want all of the parameters that are supported and provided for free to be accessible via wp3d.

If users are using the paid version of mpembed, all that is needed is to insert the URL and your user ID and all of the configuration is done in mpembed.

There's really not a lot that WP 3D needs to do to support this more than they already do.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Berlin, Germany
3dblickwinkel private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
I´m not using mpembed but I´m using MPSkin and WP3D. With MPSkin I can produce a shareable link for the edited MP tour. This link is used in WP3D as Generic iFrame Model Base. All changes/edits both in MP and MPSkin appear in WP3D and I can use WP3D as normal. Maybe that helps, if it is possible to produce a shareanle link in mpembed.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Of course you can make a shareable link with mpembed 👍
Post 9 IP   flag post
101636 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?