Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanMultiple FloorsObject FileVideo

Upsell these services to your clients148

alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
New thread for anyone wanting to offer or find upgrade type services. Of course situations for your or matterport may change so if you stop offering the service or change the price please keep us updated on this post. If offering a service be sure to include:
Base Price.
Turnaround Time.
Delivery Method.
Payments Accepted.
and what you need from the Customer.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Smooth Video

Base Price. $75
Turnaround Time. 8-72hrs
Delivery Method. youtube
Payments Accepted. Credit card or square cash
Need: 3D showcase access and obj.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting! Can you do smooth walkthough videos, too, or just rotating the panos?

Craig
Post 3 IP   flag post
Tim private msg quote post Address this user
We provide these free with every listing. If there's a market we'll pump em out for $25AUS...
Post 4 IP   flag post
24 hour turnaround...payment however you're happy to give it. YouTube, account details and content!
Post 5 IP   flag post
3D Floor Plans and Basic 2D Floor Plans. Video or Images.

You can see a 2 story example here.

Base Price. 1 Story (.04/sq ft) 2 Story (.06/sq ft)
Turnaround Time. 8-72hrs
Delivery Method. Youtube, gmail, or drop box
Payments Accepted. Credit card or square cash
Need: .obj file You pick text, font, size, and color.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hi guys, due to high interest, I will further clarify our offering ASAP. Standby for further details...Cheers.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Here is an example of our how to vid...I will be posting more elaborate pricing and options tonight. Cheers.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Anyone who wants can post your models here and search by location. Could be a great networking and sales tool for you too. It is all free with no adds.

real3Destates.com

Post 9 IP   flag post
smaclenn private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Tim,
I'm still interested in a video... let me know if you can do one. This is the model I'd like done:

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=TJbpx81CLRL

Thanks
Sara.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Christmas3024 we can make these videos to help...
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Tim Thank you for creating "iPad videos" for us. This one we include on the front page of our website and in a blog post.

We are looking forward to doing many more of these "iPad videos" with you.

Post 12 IP   flag post
Sorry about the delay guys, still "fine-tuning" this but we will start here...

30 seconds (2 x jump outs) $25US
Worrolong Example

60 seconds (4 x jump outs) $35US

15 seconds (Instagram-condensed from 30 and 60 second packs) +$10US

Insert own branding at either beginning or end of video (included in time) +$5US

Turnaround time 24-48 hours (we are on the other side of the time-zone so should work well.

Happy to follow a "rough" script but please appreciate it may not be perfect...we have done a heap and are pretty good at picking the best bits to showcase in the timeframe.

Please order at contact@ticketyview.com with the model URL and email address associated with your PayPal account. We are in the process of setting up a dedicated site for these but this should do in the meantime.

Thanks for those that have purchased already, they look great on your sites...
Post 13 IP   flag post
JamieSher private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all,

Love this thread on the various services offered. I've been honing the 3D film skills for a while now and would love to offer this to you guys when you require. I find it a great extra to what you can offer your clients and it's actually become the main part of Spacescan's service.

All you'd have to do is send through the .obj file and the walkthrough link (for reference) and off I go. For 2-3min fly around plus 3D text of room sizes, finishes room names, branding, logo's etc. I'll be doing it for $150USD each, but this can change depending on the job. The reason for the higher price is that I clean up the model totally so there are no fragments or holes and everything is nice and tight - generally what real-estate people require.

If you have existing film of the space you can send this through too and I merge seamlessly the 2D handheld into the 3D fly and then back in again. You can look at some of these on my VIMEO. The deliverable is a film file in whatever format you need after payment.

Would love to produce films for everyone!

I feel the camera has so much more potential than the showcase so this is the results and it's been working really well so far. I figure that if we all contribute our skills then we can all offer top notch services to our clients.

If you'd like to write me just email: jamie@spacescan.com.au

Best!!
Jamie.
Post 14 IP   flag post
@SummerMayhugh
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
All,

If you have a Matterport related service that you offer to other Matterport User Group Forum members, please post it in these threads.

Content Management System (CMS) Solutions
Videos from 3D Showcase and/or Mesh View
Floor Plan Services created from 3D Showcase or .obj file
Maps

Advert: Facebook Sharing - 3D Showcase or Mesh

(If you offer a service that does not fall into any of these categories, please private message me and I will create a new thread.)

For example, @rpetersn offers his WP3D Models WordPress Content Management System (CMS) plugin in this thread.

I anticipate sending an eBlast to all Forum members by 15 May 2015 that lists all the value-added services Forum members offer to other members and include a link to the appropriate thread (above).

If you are interested in writing a We Get Around blog post about your service, please private message me. Ross (@rpetersn) Peterson wrote this guest blog post. @Tim Scott wrote this guest blog post.

Best,

Dan
Post 16 IP   flag post
101428 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?