Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CAPTUR3DDIYHow ToNew Interior SolutionsVirtual StagingWGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV: How to DIY Virtually Stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D14780

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

WGAN Free Service: Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live

Virtual Staging of a Matterport Tour - in CAPTUR3D – by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini)

WGAN-TV: How to DIY Virtually Stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D

Hi All,

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 13 May 2021:

How to DIY virtually stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini)

I saw the following post in the WGAN Forum and invited Francesca to show us how she stages a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftosolini

Many of you already know that now you can virtually stage a Matterport tour with Captur3d. The example above shows a house in Seattle where the owner left behind just a few pieces (like the piano in the living room), but for the most part the house was empty.

Originally the realtor hired me to virtually stage the photos of this property, so now you can see two versions of the same project (see below).

Learning how to use Captur3d is very easy, plus the interface is user friendly. I love the fact that you can scale the objects and easily move them around. Even though the library contains a limited number of pieces, the furniture and accessories have a good design, in line with today's taste. The ability to turn on and off the staging is also a very useful feature that helps the viewer better understand the spatial concepts, and the fact that you can integrate real items (like the piano) with virtual ones (like the vase of flowers on top of it) is definitely a plus.

One of the limitations that I found is the ability to upload my own asset into the library. At the time being, only .glb files can be uploaded and since my personal library has mainly .max files I had to find a way to convert them. Online converters didn't work and sometimes even ready-to-use .glb files were not visible. Luckily the support team at Captur3d is very responsive and always ready to help, so I contacted them and they suggested to use Blender for the file conversion. This time it worked and now I'm in the process of populating the library with my own asset.

The ability of being able to virtually stage Matterport tours is something our industry needed. The only lukewarm feedback that I have received from some realtors is that the items don't look realistic. However, others were not bothered by this.

What do you think?

---

Learn how to DIY virtually Stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D on WGAN-TV Live at 5.

Francesca's company - New Interior Solutions - provides these services:

✓ Interior Renders
✓ Virtual Staging
✓ 360 Virtual Staging
✓ Photography and Virtual Tours
✓ Exterior Renders
✓ Virtual Furniture Replacement
✓ 360 Virtual Remodeling
✓ 3D House Animation

About Francesca Tosolini

If I had to describe myself in a few words I would say that I’m an Italian attracted to innovation, jeans and sneakers, self-improvement, pizza every weekend and to the fantastic old Fiat 500 (yes, I even have a painting of an old Fiat 500 hanging in my living room). However, my true passion is, of course, interior design and more specifically spatial problem-solving.

I think I got my ability to make the most of a space from my parents who have always tried to find creative and practical ways to maximize every single centimeter of our small Italian condo (800 sq ft for four, tall people) and from the fact that I have lived in Italy half of my life, where everything is smaller. I mean, seriously, even the pizza is smaller!

[More]

What questions should I ask Francesca on the show?

Best,

Dan

--

Related Links

New Interior Solutions website
Francesca Tosolini on LinkedIn
New Interior Solutions on Facebook
Francesca Tosolini on Pinterest
New Interior Solutions on Instagram

Video: Virtual Technology for Interiors | Video courtesy of Francesca Tosolini YouTube Channel | 12 February 2020

---
Use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account and receive 90 credits.

That’s enough credits, for your choice of five (5) floor plans/site plans or 90 photos retouched or apply your credits to whatever CAPTUR3D service of your choice.
---

92-WGAN-TV Live at 5: DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Digital Twins powered by CAPTUR3D and Augmented Reality Mashup with Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D's ARConnect App. Guest: PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas. Thursday, 25 February 2021

Transcript: WGAN-TV | DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D

==>Start at 0:30:05 for DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D

5 free floor plans from a Matterport tour when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN Free Service: Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live

Virtual Staging of a Matterport Tour - in CAPTUR3D – by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini)

WGAN-TV: How to DIY Virtually Stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D

Hi All,

Reminder:

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 - today - Thursday, 13 May 2021:

How to DIY virtually stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini)

Receive five (5) free floor plans - created from a Matterport tour - when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account.

(You actually receive 90 CAPTUR3D credits ($90) that you can redeem for your choice of five (5) floor plans/site plans or 90 photos retouched or apply your credits to whatever CAPTUR3D service of your choice.)

Best,

Dan

5 free floor plans from a Matterport tour when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV: How to DIY virtually stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini) | Thursday, 13 May 2021

Hi All,

Thanks to Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini) for showing how to DIY virtually stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D[/b].

Receive 90 CAPTUR3D credits ($90) that you can redeem for your choice of five (5) floor plans/site plans or 90 photos retouched or apply your credits to whatever CAPTUR3D service of your choice.)

Receive free with this WGAN affiliate link for CAPTUR3D, $90 in credits: that's 5 free floor plans from a Matterport tour when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101435 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?