Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Matterport adding furniture condo suite14740

Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
I have recently completed a number of Matterport scans of condo suites that have not added furniture.
If you are into model home merchandising. Could you send me a few completed samples.

Thank You

Gary Roberts
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
92-WGAN-TV Live at 5: DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Digital Twins powered by CAPTUR3D and Augmented Reality Mashup with Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D's ARConnect App. Guest: PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas. Thursday, 25 February 2021

@Integratedman

Is this helpful?

Transcript: DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D

==>Start at 0:30:05 for DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D

---
Receive 6 free CAPTUR3D 2D Floor Plans and 6 free CAPTUR3D Site Plans when you use this WGAN Affiliate Link to create a free CAPTUR3D account.
---

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV How to do Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces with Imagineering Consulting Founder Angus Norriss (@AngusNorriss) - Aired Tuesday, 10 March 2020

@Integratedman

And this ...

Transcript: WGAN-TV How to do Virtual Staging of Matterport Spaces

Here is the link that we used during the show ...
https://imagineerconsulting.io/matterport-tours-virtual-staging/

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
New Interior
Solutions
Bellevue, Washington
ftosolini private msg quote post Address this user
@Integratedman

These are two projects I recently delivered.

For this one, we added furniture with a 360 virtual staging image inserted into a mattertag

Studio

While for this one we used Captur3d

Ballard House

They are two completely different approaches. Let me know what you think. I hope this can help
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic Member
Boston
Noddy private msg quote post Address this user
I like the first one ("Studio" -360 in a Mattertag,
but the 2nd one "Ballard House" I don't like, -all the virtual objects look very cartoon graphic-like, not realistic at all.

It seems like there are many roads to Rome on doing this, I'm sure costs can vary a lot also, so it comes down to the cost threshold for the client.

I remember scanning a hi-rise condo for a client that had been physically staged, (my first staged space)& I sat on the bed to tie my shoe.. big mistake when I realized it was an inflated fake bed and I basically collapsed it Those things are super flimsy, just enough structure to hold the shape of the bed. Lesson learned!
Post 5 IP   flag post
New Interior
Solutions
Bellevue, Washington
ftosolini private msg quote post Address this user
@Noddy Thank you for your feedback, I agree with you, the cartoon-like look of the objects is my only perplexity. I'm actually in the process of getting feedback from realtors to see if they would use this technology. The response so far has been lukewarm.

I used to be a stager for 13 years and I used inflated beds half of the time. Sometimes we put notes on them asking visitors not to sit on them, but sometimes we forgot. Once the agent called me to inform me that the bed had deflated and looked like a squashed bug. That's when I stopped using them!
Post 6 IP   flag post
101717 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?