Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
iGuideiGUIDE PLANIXShoutoutsTestimonialsVideo

iGUIDE Shoutout Video by a Real Estate Marketing Agency14726

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: iGUIDE Photographer Testimonial by Kitchener, Ontario-based See Your House Now Founder and Creative Director Kyle Christie | Video courtesy of iGUIDE YouTube Channel | 22 April 2021

iGUIDE Shoutout Video by a Real Estate Marketing Agency

From the iGUIDE YouTube Channel:

iGUIDE 3D tours and floor plans provide the property information people are looking for. Visit https://goiguide.com​ for more information.

Access to property information benefits everyone. Faster decision making, better planning, and easier navigation are the results. iGUIDE 3D tours include floor plans, 360° images, room dimensions, photos, and more to make this happen. Professional photographers use the IMS-5 3D tour camera to capture data which is then processed by the iGUIDE Drafting Team to create iGUIDEs that are shared and experienced online.

Source: iGUIDE YouTube Channel

Have you received your iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit? Please start a new WGAN Forum discussion and write about your first impressions.

Best,

Dan

Transcript (video above)

Kyle Christie (00:00):
The day we started offering iGUIDE, we instantly had more clients and more revenue. It was incredible to have this sudden growth just because we were offering this new option. My name is Kyle Christie. I'm the founder and creative director of See Your House Now, a real estate marketing agency. iGUIDE really is a game changer, more so than I even expected.

Kyle Christie (00:22):
Aside from what iGUIDE does, what really appeals to me as a business owner is the cost. There is no subscription fee. There is no guesswork about how much you should charge your clients. You do the iGUIDE, you pass that cost onto your clients, and you're done. During those slower periods. You aren't locked into a monthly fee, which is really nice.

Kyle Christie (00:41):
As soon as I tell realtors they don't have to measure rooms any more, they are sold. We've actually been in a property where the realtor had not even been in the house before. With iGUIDE, we're giving them floor plans and a look at every inch of the home. This particular seller wanted very little traffic, so we took care of all the marketing and they took care of the selling.

Kyle Christie (01:03):
To be honest, I was worried about how long it would take to train everyone on the team, but one run-through and they were good to go. It's quicker than taking photos and video. And you can really get in and capture those smaller spaces, which is a huge bonus. And being listed as an operator on the iGUIDE website, that has brought us a lot of business. People are calling for the iGUIDE and we are able to offer our other services as well. So yeah, game changer. Absolutely. This just took our business right to the next level.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I do not get it.

If they are doing a lot of tours why IGuide with no monthly fee but quite a big processing fee is suddenly a benefit for them? All he said about measurements are already inside Matterport system and what's left is a cost.

Even with a new professional plan on Matterport a mansion size house will cost them only $69 in a monthly fee and they can still do up to 25 of them paying only $69. While with IGuide something huge can cost $300 in processing fee only. Free hosting for a year and free floor plan does not really justify that huge processing fee.

And that is on top that with IGuide your tour resolution is down by almost 6 times comparing to a Pro2.

I can see that IGuide system can be beneficial to real-estate agents so they pay processing fee only when they need a tour. How and why it can be beneficial to a photographer I truly do not understand.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101635 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?