Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
LargePricing

Costs for 140,000 sqft?14682

ukvisualimmersion private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all,

Wondering if you can help me, we have been requested to quote for 140’000 sqft space in the UK (bigger than we have previously done) I was hoping to get some idea of what you guys are charging as currently based on our sqft matrix we would charge £7’000 which seems excessive. Many thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Lightbound3d private msg quote post Address this user
It is a lot of work and depending on the layout can be very tricky to do you might want to go in at 6000 but I would not go lower!

Just my two cents worth.
Post 2 IP   flag post
BenAdgie private msg quote post Address this user
I would say charge according to your pricing strategy. If your pricing strategy would put that job over £7000, then invoice accordingly. If the client is asking for a large job, I would expect them to be ready for a large invoice. A job of that scale will present unknown or hard to foresee complications and time soaks. Make sure that your client understands this and that you have priced any problem solving into your price. Don’t negotiate against yourself if you know you will provide a high value quality product worth the price.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Make sure you can scan it with a Pro2 first. it is quite a big size and it may have very large rooms. If they are empty a Pro2 can stop aligning and you'd better do it with a rented BLK360.

Without a BLK360 I would ask at least $10000 AUD and this will be the lowest I ever offer unless it is for my partners.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?