Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Add OnsMarketing VideosReal Estate PhotographyVideoVIDNAMI

Vidnami: Creating Real Estate Listing Videos in Minutes with Templates14674

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Vidnami Property Listing Template #1

Vidnami Property Listing Template #3

Vidnami: Creating Real Estate Listing Videos in Minutes with Templates

Hi All,

Vidnami makes it easy to create residential real estate videos in minutes with templates using photos and/or video clips.

Vidnami Features

✓ Create unlimited videos (branded, unbranded)
✓ Customizable real estate listing templates (5 landscape and 2 square for Instagram)
✓ Create and save your own templates
✓ Royalty free music
✓ 14 text-to-speech voices (or your voice or none)
✓ Automatically adds transitions
✓ Create videos from photos and/or video clips

WGAN Special Offers

VIDNAMI 14-Day Free Trial when you use this We Get Around Network affiliate link for VIDNAMI.

WGAN Forum Members Save 25% and receive WGAN-TV Training Academy 12-months All Access Pass | Private Message @DanSmigrod with the Subject Line: Save 25% on VIDNAMI

Best,

Dan

WGAN Forum related Discussions

WGAN Forum posts tagged: VIDNAMI
Example of Text-to-Speech Real Estate Video from Images and Video
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Boxborough, Massachusetts
toddwaddington private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone, I have used this software. It's particularly great for social media. In fact, I think it's designed for that. It's not about creating high res videos, but more about creating ads QUICKLY. When you see the power in its simplicity, you'll be able to monetize it for others.

It's amazing.

Not limited to real estate, you can create a commercial for anything in about 10 minutes. The auto text overlay and voice over (plus music!) is astounding technology. I get nothing for this rave and really haven't utilized it much at all. But I see its incredible value. Grab @DanSmigrod's offer today.

You can hear that this is an AI voice, but not horrible. Here is an ad I created in about 30 minutes (only because I was getting to know the workflow, it would have taken less otherwise).

Post 2 IP   flag post
101432 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?