Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceCAPTUR3DFloor PlansMP2FPRFP

RFP: 2D Floor plan Designer14628

Amphotos private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone,
We are expanding our business and we are looking to contract out a floor plan designer or team. We are a real estate photography company that uses Matterport to render floor plans. We have between 3-7 jobs daily that need to be delivered by 9am pacific time. If you know anyone who is interested in steady work or is a company offering this service please comment below.

Cheers,
Angela
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
I highly recommend MP2FP. They have done exceptional custom-designed floor and site plans for me recently. All my floor plans will now be done by them rather than Matterport.

Usually I want plans that show yard and full property instead of just the home's interior. What you see attached here was made by MP2FP when I provided a MP model along with one drone shot looking straight down over the property. Take a look.

Post 2 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
Dear Angela

MP2FP that are located in Thailand and Vietnam will be happy to help.

We are producing floorplans and editing photos and other content for real estate photographers all over the world since 2007.

We deliver any wished style or layout 2D or 3D floorplans within 12 to 24h. We are many year WGAN member and have hundreds of Matterport users as clients.

Just contact us on contact@mp2fp.com and we will be happy to give you superb service.

Kind rgds
MP2FP Team
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Home3D Thank you. That is an exceptional floor plan. I actually haven’t thought of doing 2D renderings of outside but that would definitely be a great feature to add for my clients.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@mp2fp I will be reaching out shortly. Thanks!
Post 5 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Amphotos,

CAPTUR3D can also provide you with an unbeatable service. All our Floor & Site Plans are delivered within 12-24 hours. We provide both 2D and 3D outputs. We can also create multiple custom designs for you that you can save to your account for efficient ordering going forward.

As a WGAN member, when you sign up to CAPTUR3D you get 90 free credits which equates to 5 free Floor & Site Plans. You can also order Photo Retouching and Post Production services for Highlight Reel/Walkthrough creation for your Matterport tours. We also have an awesome Virtual Staging feature currently in Beta for you to try!

You can sign up with this special WGAN link: https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN

Another bonus...when you order a 3D plan you receive a 2D plan for the same property for FREE! I have included a few of our floor plan examples below.

Post 6 IP   flag post
@AlexHitchcock thanks for thé reply. I did sign up for the free trial and sent a Matterport link to order a floor plan for tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing the completed floor plan.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
You will love it. I have ordered from Captur3D a floor plan once only but it has even come with a site plan.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101719 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?