Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
C3DFreeFree ToolLink CheckerMatterTagsTools

Free Tool: How to Easily/Quickly Find BAD Matterport MatterTag Links14609

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Matterport 3D Tour collaboration by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod and Georgia State University Art Student Bethany Girard. June 2019 | Art Project: 1st use of a Matterport 3D Tour mashed-up with a GoFundMe Page

Screen Grab: Matterport MatterTag Link Checker created by United Kingdom-based C3D. Results for: my Bethany's Studio Matterport Space: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=2i3kRsSCyqZ

Hi All,

It is super-easy and super-fast to find BAD Matterport MatterTag links using the free Matterport MatterTag Link Checker created by United Kingdom-based C3D.

In the screen grab above, you can see:

1. a sample of good/bad color coded link results in my Bethany's Studio (June 2019) Matterport Space that has 100+ MatterTags:
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=2i3kRsSCyqZ
2. click on the MatterTag ID and see where the link is located [see red example]
3. Bonus: Do you order MatterTags as an Add On? Paste the results into a Google Sheet and you will know how many MatterTags were created. In my example above: 106 Matterport MatterTags

Congrats and thank you to C3D for this free tool for Matterporters! (And, what a great way for C3D to demo that C3D creates custom Matterport applications.

How will you use the free Matterport MatterTag Link Checker from C3D?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Have you tried this tool yet on one of your Matterport spaces with many MatterTags?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101635 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?