Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Buy 360 CameraEventsiGuideiGUIDE PLANIXPlatformsWebinar

Live iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit Q&A | 2 pm EDT Thursday, 8 April 202114605

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

iGUIDE PLANIX Sample 3D Tour and with Interactive Floor Plan courtesy of iGUIDE | 2D Schematic Floor Plans
https://youriguide.com/pla_1_608_jones_st_e_st_marys_on/doc/floorplan_imperial_en.pdf

Live iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit Q&A | 2 pm EDT Thursday, 8 April 2021

Hi All,

Planitar (iGUIDE) Marketing Manager Chris White (@Chris_iGuide) will answer your questions live during an iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit Master Class 2 pm EDT Thursday, 8 April 2021.

Whether you have already purchased - or thinking about purchasing - an iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit, this live iGUIDE online event will likely be helpful.

Join the Live iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit Master Class via Zoom | 2 pm EDT Thursday, 8 April 2021

You can also dial in using your phone:

US: +1 (253) 215 8782
Access Code: 94680472950#
Canada: +1 778 907 2071
Access Code: 94680472950#

iGUIDE Official Links

iGUIDE Website
Learn More: iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit
✓ Buy: iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit
Book a time to Talk with the iGUIDE Sales Team (scroll down)

WGAN Forum Discussions

Transcript: WGAN-TV iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit | Intro, Demo and FAQs
Buying an iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit? (Related Gear to Buy)
✓ All WGAN Forum discussions tagged: iGUIDE PLANIX

Questions about the iGUIDE PLANIX Camera Kit?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, I would like to know

- maximum scan size / large models
- Scan speed compared to matterport
- export scan data like Matterpak on the roadmap
- better transitions on the roadmap
- skins on the roadmap

Thanks for asking.
Post 2 IP   flag post
iGuide
Sales Team
Kitchener, Canada
andriystrebkov private msg quote post Address this user
@MeshImages thanks for asking!

1) There's no maximum scan size with iGUIDE, we have properties over 300,000 sqft drafted(27870.912 square meters). Plus, with iGUIDE you don't have to do the whole property in one day or with one camera only. You can always save your data and come back the next day. If you have a team, you can scan the property with 2 cameras at the same time and then combine the data. So, there're lots of options here for large spaces.

2) It will be considerably faster. With Matterport 3000 sqft (~279 sqmt) property would take you approximately 1 hour, with iGUIDE the same size would take you approximately 20 minutes once you learn how to use it. There are a few reasons for such a difference: you don't have to take scans every 5-6 feet (0.5 mt), the range of our LiDAR is 40 meters. Plus, you don't have to take a scan every 2 steps on the stairs and waste your time on them, and so on and so forth.

3) We would provide you with the following:
- Floor plans in PDF, JPEG, SVG, DXF (for Autocad in 2D only)
- Offline version of the virtual tour that can be self-hosted. In HTML format
- Measurements and dimensions of each room
- You will have access to all the panoramas and you can modify them too.

4 and 5) If I understand your question, we do not offer any "skins" for the virtual tours, but you can virtually stage the panoramas in the iGUIDE virtual tour and modify them as you wish in Photoshop/Lightroom or any other software. Here's more info for you on the Virtual Staging: https://goiguide.com/virtual-staging

I hope it helps, let me know if you have more questions
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by andriystrebkov

There's no maximum scan size with iGuide

This is the key differentiator to Matterport. Great option for shopping malls and alike.

Question 3) iGuide datapack. I would immediately buy it, if I had access to to the scan data, like a pointcloud or a CAD file with room heights.

Questions 4 and 5) I mean tour player modifications like individual buttons, colors and functions. I don't need to measure in the shopping mall, but maybe I want to search for a store.

Skins and function would be an important add on. Or maybe collaborate with a platform like krpano, so I can import the iGuide tour to krpano and modify it there.

Is there already a workaround to do this? 😉

Thanks for your answers.
Post 4 IP   flag post
One more question. Is there a sample iGuide datapack with everything inside for download on the website?

I would like to test it or provide it to potential clients.
Post 5 IP   flag post
iGuide
Sales Team
Kitchener, Canada
@MeshImages ,

We do have iGUIDE Tags that can serve as buttons and you can make them in different colours and navigate the property by searching for specific tags.
Here's the page on our website on Tags: https://goiguide.com/tags
Also, here's the iGUIDE that I created just as a sample to show different combinations of how you can use the tags in the property. If you click on the Tag icon at the top left corner above the floor plan you would be able to navigate the house by the tags. You can bring it one step further and create a bunch of tags for the commercial property and let the user type a specific area in the building and be redirected there.

I know it's not exactly what you are looking for but it might be a workaround
Post 6 IP   flag post
iGuide
Sales Team
Kitchener, Canada
@MeshImages , we do have a few samples like the one above where you can download a floor plan but we don't have an example of all the files that we provide on our website. But I can send it to you via email
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @MeshImages
Skins and function would be an important add on. Or maybe collaborate with a platform like krpano, so I can import the iGuide tour to krpano and modify it there.

Actually, iGUIDE does have a skin (they just call it an iGUIDE)!

So, when you share/embed an iGUIDE, the iGUIDE player includes:

1. 3D Tour
2. Floor plans
3. Photos
4. Map
5. Details

@MeshImages was there something else that you want to include in the iGUIDE (player)?

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
101436 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?