Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
How toRicoh Theta Z1

Delete photos on Theta Z1?14570

sdubose99 private msg quote post Address this user
How to delete photos on Theta Z1? Windows
Post 1 IP   flag post
Ghagendorf private msg quote post Address this user
You have to be connected to your smartphone to delete.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Actually... I'm trying to delete photos taken for Matterport spaces... is that the same process? I would love to connect to my laptop and delete that way. With smartphone, I have to select each photo individually...
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
If you connect a camera to a laptop through a USB OTG cable you should see a storage drive added to your laptop. I cannot remember if you delete photos that way from a Z1 but it is worth to try.

Some cameras for example Sony a6000 won't let to delete photos from outside of a camera and you can copy them only and if you need to delete it can only be done inside a camera. While others like Canon 5DS will let you to delete them from a card sitting inside a camera through a laptop/pc by using Cut & Paste or Delete.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks, smartphone app was slow but got the job done. I later connected directly to the laptop and that worked as well, much quicker.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?