Showhouse (31 March 2021) Developer and tech firm launch first 3D apartment finder

From the Article

Developer Avanton has partnered with creative technology studio Como London to launch the first real-time, web-based 3D apartment finder, as the latest step in marketing for their flagship development Coda in Battersea. [UK]

The Avanton X Como London partnership pioneers new technology, which operates like online shopping for an apartment, helping buyers around the world to search for and compare apartments available at the development.

The sophisticated virtual 3D model allows users to explore every home at Coda, the floorplans and accompanying Matterport video tours,

Peter Rogers, Founder and Managing Director of Como London said: “We are delighted to launch our innovative real-time 3D apartment finder technology, using Coda to showcase the technology. Working closely with Avanton, we have sought a solution to bridge the gap between virtual and video tours and pre-rendered models that the industry has been reliant on so far.

Source: Showhouse

--

Above are excerpts. I encourage you to read the entire post.

---

Hi All,

I do not understand the claim that this is the first real-time 3D apartment finder.

Can you help me understand this claim?

Dan