Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Add OnsMomenzoVideo

How Much to Charge for Real Estate Video14548

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Momenzo for Creating and Sharing Real Estate Videos in less than 15 Minutes | See 20+ Momenzo Real Estate Templates | Save 10 percent with this WGAN affiliate link for Momenzo and coupon code: WGAN10

---

PFRE Blog (28 January 2021) How Much to Charge for Real Estate Video

Creating real estate videos is one of the most popular services you can offer. Real estate videos serve as virtual tours to help realtors increase sales by exhibiting properties, listing, homes, and neighborhoods. Creating real estate videos is one of the most popular services you can offer. Real estate videos serve as virtual tours to help realtors increase sales by exhibiting properties, listing, homes, and neighborhoods. The average price of real estate video production can range between $1,000 to $10,000 per finished minute.

Source: Photography For Real Estate Blog

---

Hi All,

Momenzo is a disruptor - in a good way - for creating and sharing residential real estate videos in less than 15-20 minutes from start to share.

Whether you are shooting residential real estate video for the first time – or a seasoned Pro creating videos with the gear described in the PFRE post (above) – Momenzo lets you offer video as an Add On for far less than how video has traditionally been shot and still have profitable video to offer.

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Unless I've missed hearing about an update, Momenzo is not yet ready for photographers to use. There is (not yet) any way to brand individual videos for different clients. It's been set up for real estate agents to use where every video they create will be branded only to themselves.

As I understand it, when you establish an account, you send Momenzo a singe logo, photo and set of contact info. There is no option to set up a collection of various brandings for different clients, such as you can with webpages on WP3D Models.

Momenzo! Let us know when you've added the ability to create a library of various client brandings.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Home3D
Unless I've missed hearing about an update, Momenzo is not yet ready for photographers to use. There is (not yet) any way to brand individual videos for different clients. It's been set up for real estate agents to use where every video they create will be branded only to themselves.

As I understand it, when you establish an account, you send Momenzo a singe logo, photo and set of contact info. There is no option to set up a collection of various brandings for different clients, such as you can with webpages on WP3D Models.

Momenzo! Let us know when you've added the ability to create a library of various client brandings.

@Home3D

While you are correct, I would suggest:

1. Use Momenzo to offer unbranded videos for MLS
or
2. How to Create :05 branded real estate agent videos for use with Momenzo

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Home3D

Because Momenzo is SO affordable ($12.68 per month when you use the WGAN coupon code: WGAN10 and pre-pay for Momenzo the year), this means – and not a great solution for real estate photographers - you could actually buy separate Momenzo accounts for regular clients.

--

WGAN Standard Members - like you – receive the first 12 months of Momenzo at no charge.

Free! 12 Months Use of Momenzo App to Shoot/Edit/Share Real Estate Videos

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Home3D

I anticipate that when Momenzo enables support for multiple brands (likely not soon), they will end early adopter pricing, but will likely (IMHO) grandfather in their early adopters with this added functionality.

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Amphotos private msg quote post Address this user
This is really timely Dan. Literally I have to shoot a real estate video tomorrow.
I have been spending hours creating videos in Adobe premiere pro and I need a faster solution. I’m definitely going to try momenzo out! Thanks, Angela
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Amphotos

Presently, Momenzo configures your account. So, if you need Momenzo tomorrow, you may want to buy NOW and sent an email to Momenzo Support (fingers and toes crossed because it is already after business hours in Europe).

And, yes, Momenzo will save you hours. It eliminates the need to buy/use Adobe premiere or other video editing software. It's that disruptive (in a great way).

BTW, keep charging what you are charging: just take far less time to do it!!!(!!!)

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
101424 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?