Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ToursCompetitionEyeSpy360Still ImagesTour As A Service

New Real Estate Photography Competitor14536

bryanhscott private msg quote post Address this user
https://mailchi.mp/eyespy360/exclusive-professional-photography-package-now-available?e=32e122f4d9

I received an email today from EyeSpy360 on their new photography business venture. Part of me was taken aback and surprised. The other part was not surprised, but maybe a bit disgusted. I recall feeling the latter when Matterport began changing subscription package prices and terms, then started their own imaging entity.

Get big and creative, or get put out of business. It is what it is.
Post 1 IP   flag post
tmroberts private msg quote post Address this user
@bryanhscott EyeSpy 360 has had this offering for more than a year. While perhaps they didn't publicize it its been a feature available for those who inquired.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Leon11 private msg quote post Address this user
You can still put up the good fight! People make the difference
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@bryanhscott

these companies don't worry me. Your site however, needs some attention:

affremedia.com has expired and is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Birmingham, Alabama
rko1 private msg quote post Address this user
There is and will always be people/businesses who try to go where the $$$ is. If you provide a good service at a fair price (and work your butt off) you will do well. In addition, they can not offer all of the services that we can...We used them when they first started, spent time on the phone with them, but they were somewhat slow and just was not satisfied with what was provided.
Post 5 IP   flag post
botticelli private msg quote post Address this user
I was in the portrait business before this and there was always Lifetouch and other chains. They serve a middle to low end client and as a reminder to always be adding value and improving yourself and your art. Do not compete for the bottom.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101432 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?