Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceBuyReal Estate

The necessary equipment to make it happen1451

Wyzlo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi to all
my big concern is because whatever I will miss will take about month to arrive me.

what is the necessary equipment to make it happen.
I know here is big list of things, but what the Kit for start?

1) Camera
2) Manfrotto MT190XPRO4 4
3) level
4) Desmond DLEV-1 Leveler

-) Ipad it is necessary ?

What else i'm missing

Thanks to all
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@Wyzlo The camera is useless without an iPad to control it.

Dan has a good list of necessary equipment here:

http://www.we-get-around.com/wegetaround-atlanta-our-blog/2014/8/4/we-get-around-matterport-pro-3d-camera-gear-and-accessories
Post 2 IP   flag post
pheller private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, you must have an iPad. You should get an iPad Air or Pro. The more memory you purchase, the more models you will be able to keep on the ipad.

We purchased small bubble levels (2) that we affixed to the camera itself. One on the side and one on the back.

You may want to get a good Pelican case for the camera and iPad. It will make your job easier and protect the camera.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_City_3D
@Wyzlo The camera is useless without an iPad to control it.

Dan has a good list of necessary equipment here:

http://www.we-get-around.com/wegetaround-atlanta-our-blog/2014/8/4/we-get-around-matterport-pro-3d-camera-gear-and-accessories
Yes but that list is driving me crazy is to big is like a letter for santa claus, and he hasn't come for long long time.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheller
Yes, you must have an iPad. You should get an iPad Air or Pro. The more memory you purchase, the more models you will be able to keep on the ipad.

We purchased small bubble levels (2) that we affixed to the camera itself. One on the side and one on the back.

You may want to get a good Pelican case for the camera and iPad. It will make your job easier and protect the camera.
uhm those levels seems like a good idea

Thanks pheller

So 4.500 is becoming 6.000
Post 5 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
Add sales tax to that too. $4500 is pre tax. More like $4900 plus everything else.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
The mounting for the camera is different from what a traditional camera would have. Thus explaining the Santa Claus list of options in Dan's suggestion list.

I seem to be doing fine with this clamp.

http://www.amazon.com/Sunwayfoto-MAC-14-Manfrotto-Compatible-Tripod/dp/B00GY5E13W%3FSubscriptionId%3D0ENGV10E9K9QDNSJ5C82%26tag%3DGB089-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00GY5E13W

I went with a cheaper one that was on the list last year and my camera almost shook itself off the tripod. You needed pliers to get the thing on and off which could scratch up your camera. Don't go cheap!
Post 7 IP   flag post

My shopping Cart

DO I miss Something else?
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
You might want to look into some door stops. You might find the Ipad for a a better deal outside Amazon. Personally, I haven't used the tripod dolly.

Probably not so urgent to look into:
you might want a usb adapter for the ipad to make space when it fills up, business card holder when people ask what the heck you got there mid shoot and always... always.... have a portable toilet paper roll handy.
Post 9 IP   flag post
you might want a usb adapter for the ipad to make space when it fills up,
Thanks i will ad it
Post 10 IP   flag post

Post 11 IP   flag post
101436 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?