Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DJIDJI FPVDroneQuestion of the Day

Question of the Day: What are your thoughts about DJI FPV Drone for RE?14358

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: DJI - Introducing DJI FPV | Video courtesy of DJI YouTube Channel | 2 March 2021

Video: DJI FPV - Redefine Flying | Video courtesy of DJI YouTube Channel | 2 March 2021

Video: DJI FPV Drone and Motion Controller | First Look | Video courtesy of B&H Photo Video YouTube Channel | 2 March 2021

Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Tuesday, 2 March 2021:

What are your thoughts about DJI FPV Drone for Real Estate shoots?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
cgraft private msg quote post Address this user
Dang. This baby has the moves. Here's a photo of me wearing the FPV goggles that come with the new drone.
T
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@cgraft

Ha Ha!

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
Definitely not a Real Estate drone...IMHO. But very cool.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure why they are making them. You can only use them indoor as you are not allowed a drone to be out of visual line of sight. I guess you can use them outside if you have somebody with you to keep an eye on a drone but usually pilots do not have anybody to help.

There are Epson Moverio glasses that are see through and in fact work with DJI drones(you can install DJI GO app on them). I was chasing one for a long time, then forgot about them for a few months. Then somebody was selling them(BT-300 model) slightly used for a good price and I bought them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5a91xO30e0

I am sure they are great for flying a drone without breaking any rules. The size of a see through screen is fantastic.

However there is one big problem... before you could install all google apps on it and use Google app store or any google app including google maps.. since they are based on Android system.. but now and I guess EPSON may have done some updates and you cannot use Google services on it. I spent hours trying to install all required Google services but there is always something in a wrong version, asked to be updated and send to a Google store than won't work until you actually install everything correctly.

You can still sideload and install 3rd party apps and may be even use Google Maps in an internet browser but that's it. Epson Moverio store for this glasses does not have any useful apps. It is strange since they producing them for years and keep making new models for this glasses.

Another thing but it may be just may bad vision: all corners on their screen are blurry, only the middle part is crystal clear. To see what is shown at the corners you need to move glasses.

I have another AR glasses called Mage Gaze x5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfC4-4paudo

Not sure why it was sold for such a low price on one website but I could buy them brand new for 6 times less their retail price. Literally %150 instead of ober $900 RRP. At first I thought it could be a scam but they came brand new in a sealed box. They do look better and easier to wear since it it just one crystal over one eye like google glass but a screen much smaller than in Moverio, most apps in their store are not finished or simply do not work and their support is ignoring even a simple question. And like moverio it is based on Android but with weird and less usable GUI.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101437 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?