Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansRicoh Theta Z1ZillowZillow 3D HomeZillow Floor Plans

Zillow Floor Plans - anyone been successful in creating?14346

tmroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone been successful in creating a Zillow Floor Plan? I've tried 4 times today all unsuccessful using my house as a test. I have tried everything known to mankind, reviewed all the Zillow tutorials, watched vids and watched Emily Olman's video. While I haven't received the Zillow floor marker I am using a blank 8.5x11" piece of white paper just as suggest, even raised the monopod to 60" in height (again their recommendation) and each time it shows the "floor plan calibration" pano in the shot and not the floor plan. I'm using a Z1, version 4.20.2 on an iPhone 12 pro.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@tmroberts

This still isn't available in all markets yet. I am unfortunately not in a market to even test this feature.

Post 2 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch It's in my market - Houston. Zillow placed the floor plan feature in my app on Thursday. They use your email address to open the feature if available in your market.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@tmroberts

If I remember correctly ~ I vaguely remember seeing that floor plans can take a 2 to 3 days to get back
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve been doing these for about 2 months. They require little more time than the regular 3D Home. Clients LOVE them - HUGE perceived value.

Keith
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Chemistrydoc

Have a "Live" listing example? I am just curious to see a recent one ~ The couple I have seen are older Zillow owned properties
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Yes. I’m away from computer, but if you would Google the address 1324 Hardwood Dr, Gulf Shores, AL, and click the corresponding Zillow link, you can see a very recent one.

I LOVE that the floor plan on the Zillow listing is interactive
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Chemistrydoc

These are nice the old ones were not interactive. I just got to hurry up and wait for availability in my market.

Posted your listing link below:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1324-Hardwood-Dr-W-Gulf-Shores-AL-36542/90630267_zpid/?imxlb=f,0
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Chemistrydoc LOVE the kitchen! Approx how long did it take to receive the floor plan? Is it loaded into the tour do you have to manually insert it? Are you alerted once it's available? I feel so stupid I just kept unpublishing all of the test tours thinking they floor plan would be ready when the tour was...ugh.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Don’t feel stupid! They don’t really discuss those details in the FAQ. So, once you publish the tour, it goes up immediately on the Zillow listing if the listing is already live. Once the 3D tour is successfully published , the floor plan will show up in about 24-48 hours. They will also send you a plain copy of the floor plan for you to give to the agent.

If you publish to the listing before it is live, then the tour will come up immediately once the listing is live. That seems to be when the clock to creating the floor plan starts.

I use their Share Tour feature to create an MLS link for the client using WP3D Models- clients love it and the workflow is simple.

It’s a great tool to expand your reach in the 3D world!
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
With any luck I should be up and running in this program this week

Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Due to high demand floor plans are now taking 3-7 days to be generated

Post 12 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch my experience has been the wait is much longer. Shot a Zillow 3D with floor plan on Sunday, March 7 and still do not have the floor plans. Just submitted one earlier today and received the same email you posted.
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by @lilnitsch
I reached out to my Zillow contacts and currently Zillow 3D Home interactive floor plans are currently only available in Denver/Boulder.

Other markets will be coming on later

@lilnitsch

Wow! That seems weird since the video did not have a disclaimer about availability ... Hmmm.

Dan

@lilnitsch

Thanks for sharing. I could imagine:

1. Zillow will (eventually) charge for floor plans (sooner than later)
2. Photographers that offered Zillow Floor Plan for free (will be upset because they should have charged)

Dan

Hi All,

Above is from the WGAN Forum discussion:

Video: Zillow 3D Home Marketing Video Acknowledges Real Estate Photographer

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
101646 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?