Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansMP2FP

Seeking particular floor/lot plan style from MP and aerial photo14345

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Soon I'll be HDR photographing and scanning a high-end property and want to deliver floor and lot plans which emulate this particular style. In addition to a completed MP scan of the house, and likely the backyard deck and pool, perhaps even the entire front yard, I will have an aerial photo looking straight down on the property AND the plat map from the LA County Assessor's office.

I'm looking for an individual or company that can produce the equivalent of these two floor plans, color and style copied. Cost estimate appreciated. Total size of lot similar to these examples.

Only difference is the new property is full 2-story home, so that would add another page.

Thank you!

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

@Home3D

@MP2FP did this one (above) for me.

They can do EXACTLY what you need. Simply provide the reference images (as you shared above).

Best,

Dan

P.S. BTW, all I gave them was a link to the tour and a client-provided black and white very basic diagram of the interior. I told them I wanted them to make it very nice and colorful.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D

Here are some more options:

WGAN MarketPlace | Floor Plans

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan. I'll reach out to them.
Post 4 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
Dear @Home3D

As Dan nicely refeers we will be happy to help to produce any type or style needed. Our team have 13 years experience to produce all types of 2D and 3D floorplans and other CAD and 3D and photo related editing. We love to get you dancing on the table. Just go to www.mp2fp.com or send us a email to contact@mp2fp.com and we will answer any details before you decide to go further.

Kind rgds
MP2FP Team
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?