How to Make $100,000+ Annually with 1 RE shoot a Day: Asteroom and Momenzo14237
81924 2 2
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
|Making Money Idea of the Week | WGAN Forum Membership Benefit of the Week
Asteroom Virtual Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Chief Photographer Dan Smigrod | Virtual Staging by Asteroom | Shot with Labpano Pilot One 360 Camera | [See Before Virtual Staging]
Momenzo Original Template 3 | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel
How to make $100,000+ annually with one real estate shoot a Day using Asteroom 3D Tours and Momenzo?
You can make $100,000+ annually with one real estate shoot a day.
1. CHEAT SHEET: How Real Estate Photographers (YOU!) Can Double Your Income!
2. How to double your revenue shooting Momenzo real estate listing videos
3. All WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Asteroom | Momenzo
Here are 10 Ways to help you make $100,000+ annually with one real estate shoot a day:
1. Asteroom 3D Tours can be shot in 15-20 minutes
2. Momenzo Unbranded Real estate listing videos can be shot/edited/shared in 5-15 minutes
3. Momenzo Branded Real estate listing videos can be shot/edited/shared in 5-15 minutes
4. Momenzo Real Estate listing videos can be updated within minutes: Coming Soon/Just Listed/Sold/More
5. Asteroom 2D floor plans can be offered as an Add On (order in less than a minute
6. Asteroom 3D virtual staging can be offered as an Add On - and just a few 360s - order in less than a minute
7. Add Ons that take 5-15 minutes to create (so that you can price to be bought 100% of the time)
8. Add Ons that leverage technology to dramatically reduce workflow time (shooting, post production)
9. Add Ons that offer high value to help agents win more and bigger premium listings more often
10. Add Ons that don't cost you a lot
Here is an over-simplified scenario:
1. You are engaged to shoot real estate listing photos at $199
2. You shoot one listing per week day per year. That's $51,740
3. Add On: non-branded real estate listing video at $99 with 100 percent acceptance.
4. Add On: branded real estate listing video at $99 with 100 percent acceptance.
5. You just doubled your annual revenue to $103,220 from $51,740. [$397 per shoot instead of $199]
Now ... imagining adding to the above:
1. Asteroom 3D Tour at $149. That's $38,740
2. Asteroom 2D floor plans at $49. That's $12,740
3. These additional Add Ons add: $51,480 [Additional $198 per shoot]
4. These additional Add Ons increase your annual revenue to: $154,700 [$595 per shoot instead of $199]
Even just $500 per shoot weekdays (260 real shoots annually) is: $130,000 annually.
And, to earn $100,000 annually (260 real estate shoots) is $385 per shoot.
The key to success for real estate photographers are:
1. offering high value Adds Ons to your existing shoots: not necessary more shoots.
2. offering high value Add Ons that don't take you a lot of time to do
3. offering high value Add Ons that don't cost you a lot
While I have over-simplified the scenario above, You can "play" with the two WGAN calculators (above) to see what if you change the:
1. amount that you charge for real estate photos
2. number of real estate photo shoots that you do annually
3. amount that you charge for a non-branded real estate listing video
4. amount that you charge for a branded real estate listing video
5. amount that you charge for an Asteroom 3D Tour
6. amount that you charge for Asteroom 2D floor plans
7. percentage of real estate photo shoots that Add On the above
What are your thoughts about how to make $100,000+ annually with one real estate shoot a Day using Asteroom and Momenzo?
Save 10 Percent on Momenzo for Life
1. Use this WGAN Affiliate Link for Momenzo
2. Use this Momenzo Coupon Code: WGAN10
Asteroom Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members
✓ The first Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundle is free for WGAN Forum Members with promo code WGANAsteroom on this special Asteroom landing page - for a limited time - effective today (Wednesday, 30 September 2020).
✓ Additional room Asteroom Pay Per Tour Bundles are now $49 each for WGAN Forum Members. [Use this WGAN landing page for Asteroom with Promo Code: WGANAsteroomMSP
|Post 1 IP flag post|
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
A WGAN Member emailed me today (Monday, 22 February 2021):
I'm sending this as a private message as I think it more appropriate.
I appreciate you have your marketing hat on here, but please balance that with your role as a mentor to those looking at joining the ranks. Some of these will have believed Matterport's business in a box proposition.
Without teaching my grandmother how to suck eggs, we both know that there are 44 working weeks in the year, and if half your hours are billable you are going really well.
I would be concerned that the $100k figure, which I would argue should be $44k before tax for a successful operator, may encourage more dreamers who will crash and burn, perhaps taking some of us with them!
I am aware that your heart is in the right place, so I would like to assure you my comments are not intended to be a personal criticism.
The email above is a great reminder that I should add more caveats to my recommendations:
1. Results may vary by individual; including based on market
2. Do the calculations that make the most sense to you and your business development skills
3. Be conservative for number of weeks that you can work (exclude holidays; vacation, sick time)
4. Be conservative in the percentage of work. Working half the days may be a better assumption
5. Be skeptical and ask questions
BTW, pushing back on me is great. It generates best discussions and insight to help us all.
|Post 2 IP flag post|