Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3603DVistaAdviceNewbiesPricing

3DVista with embedded Matterport spaces: i Need comments (please)14224

Sabres, France
MyVirtualScan private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan, Hi All,

Thank you all for contributing to this wonderful forum and special thanks @3DHome for your valuable advice.
I would like to present you an achievement (3D Vista + Matterport)

https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/6907180/1/

This is the presentation of a school ...

Can you give me any improvement advice for the next tours, and tell me how much you will charge for this tour. This is not to influence my price, the tour is already billed and paid 😉

clickable text

Have a lovely day everybody
My Virtual Scan
Post 1 IP   flag post
BlueSuiteStudio private msg quote post Address this user
I just had to comment that your tour looks amazing. Its a very creative use of 3DVista with embedded Matterport spaces. (Correct me if I'm wrong on that.) I loved the journey. From a user experience perspective maybe the use of a map with links as an optional navigation menu would give me a better sense of where I am on the tour?

But solid work! I love it.

- Johnny Benton
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
@MyVirtualScan - You are very welcome, Christophe. I look forward to a trip back to France one day and the possibility of meeting for an espresso!

FYI, my WGAN identifier is - @Home3D - you got it the other way around.

It makes me very happy to see how quickly you've taken to 3DVista in ways like I've also been using it. This is the best way to both differentiate ourselves as professional virtual tour creators AND to accomplish the many things which Matterport either does not do, or does poorly.

As I have time (probably next week) I will make a list of suggestions to tweak this tour. You've done a great job already. One, for example, is to set the rotation of all panos, such as your first one (the "Return Enter" pano) down to 1 or 2 as the speed. I find when a pano automatically rotates at a faster default speed I get an annoying vertigo feeling. So I set all my panos to 1 or 2, just so it moves a tiny bit to remind people it's a pano.

As you continue with 3DVista, I expect I will end up learning things from you!

Toutes nos félicitations !
Post 3 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
THRHHI private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice project. I like the way you put random chairs in aisle to pickup the data so Matterport would align.
Post 4 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice tour as a total package.
Post 5 IP   flag post
kirtg private msg quote post Address this user
Really nice tour. How did you embed mp scenes into the tour?

thanks,
Kirt
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
@kirtg - it’s simple. The same essentially as linking in a video from Vimeo or YouTube.

This similar tour has a dozen Matterport’s and about as many videos.

OreanaTour.com

Post 7 IP   flag post
101641 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?